ADVICE PLEASE

A chap who lives near me has a ipaq h1910 pda with tomtom navigator on it with saftey cameras and various games and stuff. Does anyone know if this system is any good and what sort of money i should offer him? Thanks.

Hi Dox,

Those iPAQ’s are quite good, I used to have one meself, that model came out in 2003 according to google which would sound about right for when I got mine.

Only thing you have to remember is that back then software was very different to what it is now, if you look on the net for new software for it there won’t be as much selection as for a newer unit, and you have to be careful what you buy is compatible.

I’d reckon with the TomTom and a charger etc it would probably be worth about £45. Still a useful bit of kit, but not worth that much in terms of value these days.

All the best,

Alex

Thanks Alex
Was thinking of getting it and leaving it in my work bag and using it if lost somewhere or at a long drop, so didn’t want to pay too much

dox:
Thanks Alex
Was thinking of getting it and leaving it in my work bag and using it if lost somewhere or at a long drop, so didn’t want to pay too much

Probably a good buy for you then. Offer him £30 and see what he says!

Just make sure you get the charger with it, and that it works, as those things with their big screens (especially for the time) will have about 3mins battery life by about now I would imagine!