Advice Please

Would like to try and get a job that takes me over the water.I have been driving artics for seven years but have no Euro experience any help or advice would be appreciated.

Looking in the job vacanies forum

TRY looking through the web at transport companys
here are a few to start with,
DENBY; FREUND; STOBART; BEERS; WALTER;
BRIT-EUROPEAN;CURRIES; NAGEL uk; HAUSER;
TAP; THElist is endless you just need to have a good look
WHAT about looking through the job center and specifiying
that you wish to do INTERNATIONAL and see what then
comes up, all the best with your search for a job,

thanks for the advice with which companies to enquire with.This is not the problem as such the quirey was more to do with the fact that i have no european driving experience.

if yu do not ASK then how do you know
if they will say NO ever one has to
start some where,and not one of us
drivers who do europe and beyond
were experts at the start of the job.

Experience is something you gain, don’t know anybody born with it!
You could try to get on with a firm that do double manning, pick up a bit of knowledge & then ■■■■■■■■ your way into a job, If you use common sense & ask when you don’t know then you’ll be fine. Its all about attitude or rather the lack of :laughing:

take it you’ve read and digested the 2 posts above ie
Euro drivers info point and Documents & equipment required for international journeys

you might think it’s all ■■■■■■■■ till you have to pay on the spot fine and park up till you get them so take notice

cheers keelman
i had’nt read those posts but that was more or less the sort of thing i was after.i am after as much info as possible before i go stumbling across the water and drive staight into a situation i know nothing about but i also take on board there is a lot of ■■■■ it and see until you get a few runs under your belt. thanks all for your help.

You could always get a job with GBA - for a bit. :smiling_imp:

brit pete:
TRY looking through the web at transport companys
here are a few to start with,
DENBY; FREUND; STOBART; BEERS; WALTER;
BRIT-EUROPEAN;CURRIES; NAGEL uk; HAUSER;
TAP; THElist is endless you just need to have a good look
WHAT about looking through the job center and specifiying
that you wish to do INTERNATIONAL and see what then
comes up, all the best with your search for a job,

Hauser is all owner drivers if you want international maybe look at ireland there are a few companys out there , lkw walters owner ops again stobarts is about best bet to be honest these days you will have trouble getting a job on internetional since the eec let eastern europe in the drivers are working for peanuts and the brits dont get a look in

there is also the tour companys like est stage truck stadas fly by night try them good look

talk about old thread resurection :open_mouth:
i think since nothing has been posted since feb 2008 he’s probably found a job by now :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain is it you that works for ray white driving the fh 13 520

cabbie jr:
there is also the tour companys like est stage truck stadas fly by night try them good look

Just what I was going to say, we sub a bit for EST and they wouldn’t have a problem with it as he’ll be double driving with somebody experienced anyway.

truckerone:
welshboyinspain is it you that works for ray white driving the fh 13 520

not guilty your honour, i was on another forum recently talking about whites and i have no idea who they are, do they have their trucks signwritten? i work for a spanish firm