Advice on working in canada

Who are the best companies to work for ?
Whats the best way to go about getting over to canada for long haul ?
Any advice would be great .
Thanks Jay Jay.

Need a little more info really. Where do you want to be in Canada, what sort of work have you done and for how long… ? Things like that.

class 1 for 7year flats , fridges , deckers , ADR to explosives mainly tramping. Area? never been over to Canada so not realy sure .
Idealy i would go over for maybe year and decide if we as a family would move

You sound like you have the right idea and skills/experience for sure.
Unfortunately nowadays the only companies recruiting from the UK suffer from very poor reputations regarding working conditions and wages… I expect you have already noticed that whilst reading this forum.
The only companies that i know you would get a response from, i would definitely not recomend contacting let alone working for.
This is a real shame because Canada as a lifestyle choice is fantastic if you can get through the first couple of hard years.
I feel that the best province to emigrate to is Manitoba because it is the best value property wise and there are already quite a few UK ex pats.
With your flat deck experience maybe you could get Big Freight to help you?..You will see that they are getting a proper slagging on here and maybe they deserve it but believe me, the other Canadian companies who recruit from the UK at the moment are mostly worse.
This is certainly not to say that there is anything wrong most of the Canadian trucking companies who are on the whole very good to work for. Its just the ones who have to recruit from abroad that are mostly bad. I supose that stands to reason.
I am sorry to sound so negative but obviously it is possible to work through it. After all it worked out for all of us.