Advice on route to Northampton

I need the assistance of fellow Truckneters , please, i am leaving Trowbridge tomorrow to unload at Swan Valley Way at Northampton, the problem i have is the road closure at Silverstone for the Formula One race on Sunday.
The way i normally go is via Devizes,Marlborough to the M4, to the A34 ,then the M40 coming off at Cherwell Valley, or sometimes the A420 Swindon to Oxford.
So which is the diversion and best route, either M5 to Birmingham to Coventry then the M6 to the M1 going South to Northampton ?
Or M4 to the M25 then all the way up the M1 ? Reading to Heathrow direction.
Or go my normal route and come off at Junction 11 on the M40 and risk heavy traffic and long delays, my booking time is 11 am Sunday ?
Many thanks in advance.
The other fact is most race goers will already be there or will i hit congestion at this time of the morning in the area ?

If your under 15 ft, come off the A34 at the M40 roundabout & go straight over to Bicester, 2nd r/bout 3rd exit towards Aylesbury, next r/bout 2nd exit & follow the bypass/A421 around Bicester to Finmere & Buckingham (15 ft bridge just before Finmere) when you get to Buckingham if it’s busy with F1 traffic, you can either follow the A421 to south MK then get on the M1 at 14 or take the A422 then A508 to Northampton J15/M1 (best way, but might be queuing) there’s some poxy roadworks in Roade on the 508 but they only usually get sticky during the weekly rush hours.
The A43 is closed between Towcester & Silverstone until Sunday night I believe. Don’t go anywhere near Towcester, it’ll be a nightmare !
Don’t park up on Swan Valley, they jump on you with £250 invoices.
Don’t eat yellow snow.

martinviking:
If your under 15 ft, come off the A34 at the M40 roundabout & go straight over to Bicester, 2nd r/bout 3rd exit towards Aylesbury, next r/bout 2nd exit & follow the bypass/A421 around Bicester to Finmere & Buckingham (15 ft bridge just before Finmere) when you get to Buckingham if it’s busy with F1 traffic, you can either follow the A421 to south MK then get on the M1 at 14 or take the A422 then A508 to Northampton J15/M1 (best way, but might be queuing) there’s some poxy roadworks in Roade on the 508 but they only usually get sticky during the weekly rush hours.
The A43 is closed between Towcester & Silverstone until Sunday night I believe. Don’t go anywhere near Towcester, it’ll be a nightmare !
Don’t park up on Swan Valley, they jump on you with £250 invoices.
Don’t eat yellow snow.

And the back of your hand looks like what? :open_mouth:

Thank you all for the tips, good advice. :smiley: