Advice on retest

What’s up fellas!

so I failed my test this week for class 2. shame really, 3 minors, reverse was perfect and until the last minute of the test everything was good, I was relaxed, confident and showing the examiner I was aware of what was going around me but then she asks me to turn left at the lights in a quite big junction, I saw the green lights and let it roll but then it turned red, as a instant reaction I break, nothing too crazy but enough to shake us in cab a bit and ended up a bit being the line(but no blocking the junction)

Anyway, should have gone, examiner told me wished I just had gone too and all that point of no return that I did know and was covered in my lessons, I don’t really know why I bloody pressed the breaks. Could have my pass now.

So there are a retest available in 10 days at 10:30 but no slot available for 1 hour refresher and one 2 days later at 8:30 with availability of 1 hour refresher.
I did my test at 12:30 and the traffic was sweet.

Do you recommend the refresher? Is it too long for me to lose the touch of it? Is it worth to take the refresher but then face school time?

Thanks a lot for any advice [emoji6] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gutted for you buddy can’t offer any advice on test times but one of my lessons had me driving through the test area on a rainy rush hour morning and with a test time of 12,20 I would have hated to have taken a early morning test.

Good luck whatever time you choose

Drat! Sorry to hear that, Michael.

Only saving grace I can think of is that you stuck to “if in doubt, bail out!” :laughing: :open_mouth:

Personally, I’d take the refresher + heavier traffic option… but I also am talking right out of my, er… exit slip… as I’ve not done any of it yet! :blush: