Advice on an accident/incident

Women driving a bus :unamused: :unamused: mobile kitchen :wink:, don’t worry about it mate bus drivers are ■■■■■■■ to truck drivers

And just remember before you go filing your report saying it was all the bus drivers fault, that buses these days tend to be plastered with cameras. And as for the high security guard, maybe he should lay off the drugs for a while :laughing:

Smoggie89:

Saaamon:
Sounds like you were at fault to be honest, but personally i wouldnt worry about it, let your boss and the insurance company sort it out, its hardly the end of the world, we’ve all done it… I wrote off a parked car right outside the yard of all places, a couple of months ago, opps lol… These things happen, move on and next time look in the other mirror :laughing: .

haha next time ill take up the 2 lanes, [zb] em lol

Exactly what i would of done split the lanes then they would have to wait

twillcode:
And as for the high security guard, maybe he should lay off the drugs for a while :laughing:

He must feel very important ! Perhaps ye works on the top of Canary Wharf !

I find “ Lane spanning “ in order to reserve the space you need to manoeuvre useful

Especially for:
Tight lefthander’s, Small roundabout with not enough space for you plus another vehicle etc.

How-ever, keep a careful eye out for those impatient Lemming’s
who just cant resist trying to creep up on you, begging to get crushed.

Even if you don’t leave enough space for a Knat plus his Wheel Barrow,
if there’s enough time for them to get away with it, the most determined among them will find a way.

( even if it means there mounting the pavement, crossing into oncoming traffic to do so )

I try not to get wound up by them, after all, Im sitting in a Comp’ty warm dry place
with soothing music playing softly in the background ( Classic FM ) :sunglasses: etc.

=========================================================================

What we got in “Smoggie89”’s case was an impatient “Bus Driver”

Sadly a very common specise indeed :frowning:

Yes She was clearly “determined “ to get up “Smoggie89”’s nearside at any cost / Risk

My guess:
Maintaining the Timetable was clearly more important, than the safely of her passager’s or vehicle :exclamation:

Maybe She finds driving stressful, thats sadly not uncommon too.

=========================================================================

So to recap,

2xQ says " Dont get wound up by these Lemming’s " its realy not worth the effort.

The alternative is the constant need to fill out accident forms :wink:

And discover " Classic FM " ,play it softly in the background
it realy is the least stressful national coverage radio station…
& yes and thats coming from a Metal Head into the likes of: Black Sabbath, Metallica, Rush, Saxon etc.

Enjoy, de 2xQ

PS: Sadly sitting at Home, awaiting my replacement Drivers (tacho) card

Smoggie89:

Saaamon:
Sounds like you were at fault to be honest, but personally i wouldnt worry about it, let your boss and the insurance company sort it out, its hardly the end of the world, we’ve all done it… I wrote off a parked car right outside the yard of all places, a couple of months ago, opps lol… These things happen, move on and next time look in the other mirror :laughing: .

haha next time ill take up the 2 lanes, [zb] em lol

That’s it,next time do that,take up the whole road,I always “try” and do it. :wink:

I wouldn’t be filling in any form whatsoever. What accident? Deny everything, In fact i’d go as far as saying “you have never been to England in your life”.

Here, might I suggest ( “Rog” will like this )

Consider the Numpty “Lemmings” outside your cab as Entertainment.

They’ve been placed there in order to prevent you dozzing off to Classic FM.

These Lemmings provide in cab Interactive Entertainment /viewing of 1st class quality
Much better than any TV soap, Fly on the wall, or Cop Chase program on the goggle box.

enjoy…

Looking at the picture, theres barely room for a car to be next to a truck, let alone a bus, so as others have said, i would have taken up both lanes, secondly, do not put in writing, i was there first, it doesnt look too good to admit, If you had let the bus go first, how come you ended up hitting it with your mirror ? should have let him get in front before you pulled away, at least then he would have hit you, or maybe not, for a few seconds of patience, this incident could have been avoided. a lesson to be learned.

Smoggie89:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Wasn’t it you that went off to work in the quarry’s ? What happened with that?
And I would say it was the bus drivers fault, 1 because it was a women and 2 because it was a bus and 3 it was a women driving a bus!!

haha good 1 , and yes it was mate I got the boot couple of weeks ago for posting a picture of 1 of the machines on Facebook lol

:laughing: :laughing: really■■? Did they say why that was a problem?

truckyboy:
Looking at the picture, theres barely room for a car to be next to a truck, let alone a bus, so as others have said, i would have taken up both lanes, secondly, do not put in writing, i was there first, it doesnt look too good to admit, If you had let the bus go first, how come you ended up hitting it with your mirror ? should have let him get in front before you pulled away, at least then he would have hit you, or maybe not, for a few seconds of patience, this incident could have been avoided. a lesson to be learned.

^^^^This. Let the insurance companies sort it out.

Solly:

truckyboy:

^^^^This. Let the insurance companies sort it out.

If it was a Stagecoach bus then they self insure…

as it was getting a bit tight I moved slighty over to the left , in doing so the bottom of the mirror

I would forget that bit!

FarnboroughBoy11:

Smoggie89:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Wasn’t it you that went off to work in the quarry’s ? What happened with that?
And I would say it was the bus drivers fault, 1 because it was a women and 2 because it was a bus and 3 it was a women driving a bus!!

haha good 1 , and yes it was mate I got the boot couple of weeks ago for posting a picture of 1 of the machines on Facebook lol

:laughing: :laughing: really■■? Did they say why that was a problem?

Gross misconduct lol , someone grassed me up to try and gain promotion unfortunately I got the sack and that was it lol, as I was still within my probation period they just got rid of me lol

Had a similar thing years ago taking a sharp left so took up half of each lane thinking no one would be so daft to approach yes you guessed it nutter taxi driver parked half on the right lane and half on the wrong side of the road !
And was really suprised when I ripped his mirror off !

Smoggie89:
Gross misconduct lol , someone grassed me up to try and gain promotion unfortunately I got the sack and that was it lol, as I was still within my probation period they just got rid of me lol

Let’s hope your not on probation on this job, and your new employers don’t get to read this thread

Women should’nt be driving cars let alone buses