Advice needed

Hi all,

Just needing a bit of advice… I’ve just started my first driving job for a haulage company close by and before I got this I applied for turners soham doing the bulk powder, so now ive got my forst job they have contacted me for an interview… ive been trying to get into driving and now there all coming at once which i cant complain about. Does anyone work there or have worked there to know what it’s like? I’ve spoke to them on the phone and the guy told me it was nights out etc. And the job sounds good so iam just wondering what’s best. The money is a bit better with turners but iam not bothered about that just which is best for me! Thanks guys.

How far would your journey to work be ?
What’s the people like where your at now ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am enjoying my job so far all the others are decent people as well. Travelling wouldn’t be much different to be honest. Iam just thinking about the job itself which would be best.

What contract would u be on do u know?? I am on the Larkhall one and have to say if u don’t mind tramping it’s one of the best jobs I’ve had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I aren’t sure to be honest mate. Are you still working there now then?

Yer I still work for them at min if u was on our side would have spoken to Alan hunter ■■

I received an email off alan is he the general manager?

Yer he is I’ve been with them a year Alan and all the planners are friendly and leave u alone as long as u don’t take ■■■■. Every job could be better hourly paid but always plenty off hours about to earn decent money. Gear is all well looked after any defects are fixed straight away overall it’s a good job