Advice if u were me

Got called out to do agency shift at 04.am for tesco middleton (topgear agency)
24 september got there and was told sorry no work but u will be paid.

Rang on call agency sure u will be paid

I have rang each week with a promise that i will be paid but have not. Shoul i contact tesco and ask did they pay the agency their fee. but this would isolate me thoughts please and i would probably be dumped for stirring up trouble. But its my money and this is business not children

Just tell them if the money is paid to you along with the following weeks wages, then you will come round and rip there back doors out.

(Or ask them why they havent paid it, and if they intend to, and if not, then why
did they agree to it in the first place?)

goofball:
Got called out to do agency shift at 04.am for tesco middleton (topgear agency)
24 september got there and was told sorry no work but u will be paid.

Rang on call agency sure u will be paid

I have rang each week with a promise that i will be paid but have not. Shoul i contact tesco and ask did they pay the agency their fee. but this would isolate me thoughts please and i would probably be dumped for stirring up trouble. But its my money and this is business not children

Goofball, ring them and ask them to have a cheque ready for you to collect personally, that may jog them up. If not then your next move depends on how much you like working for them.

May I suggest taking a job on with a very important client, getting halfway through the day and phoning up the agency telling them that if the money isn’t in your bank when you phone the bank up in an hour, you’ll dump the wagon wherever it happens to be and throw the keys down the drain.

I’ve had to resort to that in the past.

I would go down the agency in person, no good keep phoning them, they forget about it as soon as the next phone call :open_mouth: that way you can sit there till its sorted :smiley: :smiley: