Advantage/fastrack - - help available

Firstly, this is not intended as any sort of advert. This is a genuine attempt to try and help people who have lost money with Advantage or Fastrack. I’m not going to get involved in the rights and wrongs of using brokers as that’s not the point at the moment. The issue is, as I see it, that people have paid their money and got next to nothing in return.

Subject to documentary proof, I will carry out the training that folk have paid for at 50% off my normal rates. Does not apply to test fees. Any B+B will be charged at cost. At some point, the offer will be withdrawn. Clearly I’m making nothing out of this; I just feel that I’d like to help.

I hope this doesn’t step over any boundries as all I’m trying to do is help and if any other reputable trainer feels they want to join me in this that’s fine. I’m not trying to grab work - just help.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent gesture there Pete. Fair play.

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?5k1enl

Peter ,

You are a true gent, and a one of a kind, :open_mouth:

Steve

Nice one Pete

Hope a few people benefit from your gesture. Bet a few silent ones think you must have another motive but sometimes, something makes you want to give back a bit.

Anyway well done and certainly count me in if you get overrun

Pete,

That is really nice of you to do this for the poor folks who got ripped off by these criminals.

I think this time even if you are advertising, you are doing it for a charitable cause and nobody could blame you.

Cheers

Disco

Once again Peter you show that its not always all about the money for you , you really do want to help people gain that coverted licence its a really nice offer for people ripped off and John nice of you to offer to help as people too far from PTS might be able to gain the licence with you if its too far to travel from the south

nice one Peter :smiley:

jx

Well, nearly 3 weeks has passed since I made the offer and I’ve received a total of
ZERO calls!!

Can’t believe it. But, hey ho, I tried. Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

They have probably all gone to another broker :unamused:

well as they used to say, you can take a horse to water but not make it drink

Im amazed at that :astonished: if that offer had been made 2 1/2 years ago id have snapped your hand off dont understand it ticks all the boxes ::quality training and at an amazing price

cant say you didnt try Pete :exclamation: :question:

jen x

Noworries:
They have probably all gone to another broker :unamused:

:bulb: … or maybe they’ve even gone back to the same broker, who now operates under a different guise. :grimacing:

edir

SimonB:
Probably because Advantage have honoured all bookings made to them - so no need for another course.

So who paid for all that training?

Was it the taxpayer?

aa