ADR

Does anyone know if any companies carry out adr tanker courses at weekends? Im based in Stoke on Trent but willing to travel, cheers.

Have you tryed speaking to transed , did my adr with them last week . I think there man is a free-lance sort of lecturer . Trevor Park ,ask if they can put you in touch with him to see where else he does ADR.

Thanks Richie its a start I ll give them a call, how did your course go?

Find out in about 3/4 weeks only did core and packaging… Straight forward enough . Would recommend transed(Trevor park) to you . Know there stuff

chrisv:
Does anyone know if any companies carry out adr tanker courses at weekends? Im based in Stoke on Trent but willing to travel, cheers.

Hi chrisv,

Sod’s law says that this would happen… I ran a tanks course at Ellesmere Port this weekend just gone.

You’ve had a provider suggested, and I’ll also go with Transed being a well respected provider in your area.

Not sure whether they’re willing to work weekends though, so it’s probably best if you give them a ring.

Most providers work on a ‘minimum’ number, so it might not be worth their while for a single candidate, so you’re probably best to get a couple of mates together so’s you’ve got a bit more bargaining power.

Thanks dave for the reply, I took my national cpc with them (transed) years ago , and only heard good reports about them since, they don’t do weekend courses , but thanks for the advice its worth a few phone calls,cheers chris.