adr

Well after many years driving they have put me through an ADR course…only class 5 for now but might add to it at some point. Any pointers would be good…
TIA

No point just getting class 5, may as well get all the classes except 1&7.

If your employer is paying, they can get a good discount on a block booking.
Diesel Dave is the expert on Adr.
Don’t bother with tankers, the top paying fuel delivery jobs are offered in house and never advertised.
The exams on Adr are multiple choice, and easy if pay attention to the instructor.
Lots of coffee breaks and a bit of banter and tales of incredible disaster and stories in the class room.

toby1234abc:
No point just getting class 5, may as well get all the classes except 1&7.

If your employer is paying, they can get a good discount on a block booking.
Diesel Dave is the expert on Adr.
Don’t bother with tankers, the top paying fuel delivery jobs are offered in house and never advertised.
The exams on Adr are multiple choice, and easy if pay attention to the instructor.
Lots of coffee breaks and a bit of banter and tales of incredible disaster and stories in the class room.

Thanks for that, unfortunatly we have already done it! So for now 5 is all I’m getting----yes seems a bit pointless I agree.

You can always pop back and add on more John!
It was a pleasure to meet you. :wink: (you never know who may be lurking about in here do you)

khdgsa:
It was a pleasure to meet you. :wink: (you never know who may be lurking about in here do you)

haha nope, was a good couple of days thankyou. Look forward to the next…

khdgsa:

That’s very true John. :smiley:

My (complete) guess is that your boss might have a job that’s something to do with fertiliser in mind.

The good bit is that your boss has already paid for the more expensive parts of the ADR course, and as has already been mentioned, so you can go back at any time and put any other UN Class(es) onto your ADR card if you wish.

:bulb: Say ‘hello’ to your instructor for me. :wink:

Thanks Dave, yes think thats the plan, however he has said he is going to look into other areas. I’m sure our instructor will be reading this thread… :smiley:

john-sussex:
Thanks Dave, yes think thats the plan, however he has said he is going to look into other areas.

Hi John,

I thought so!! :smiley:

I’ve done loads of cut-down ADR courses just for the guys who carry fertiliser, so that’s how I came to my guess. :smiley:

john-sussex:
I’m sure our instructor will be reading this thread… :smiley:

Very probably :wink:

Nope - I never saw a thing. :smiley: