ADR with the legendary Diesel Dave

ADR Done this week with the legendary, one and only Diesel Dave

Good to get some additional training and a bonus for it to count as 21 hours cpc :smiley: , I will be honest here and tell you all that I found some of it a bit boring but that’s probably just me, glad it was done with diesel Dave though as he kept me interested as much as possible. Picked a course on the recommendation that Dave was the best there was and he did not disappoint, his knowledge on ADR is second to none.

Quick note to Dave, was told by someone you were a one in a million, but must admit to be a little disappointed to find you were actually only a 3 in a million :wink: :wink: :wink: ( Dave you will know what I’m talking about )

Newbies all you need to know is that if you want or need to to ADR make sure Diesel Dave is your tutor and you won’t go wrong, yes 5 days is a long course if you do core, packs, tanks and 7 classes, but stick with it, because if Dave is teaching you his passion for teaching and knowledge will give you knowledge too!!!

So you met the ledgendry pie man once met never forgotten :smiley: glad you enjoyed it so did you pass or do you not know yet â– â– 

J x

Got to wait to find out, but i’m not too worried :smiley:

Just out of interest, where does he conduct the courses and how much is it for a core pack? :smiley:

He’s self employed and runs courses though various providers, if you pm him and give him your location I am sure he will put you right.
I done core , packs , tanks , 7 classes and 21 hours cpc for just under £600, thats inc vat and exam fee’s

Noworries:
He’s self employed and runs courses though various providers, if you pm him and give him your location I am sure he will put you right.
I done core , packs , tanks , 7 classes and 21 hours cpc for just under £600, thats inc vat and exam fee’s

Sounds good will pm him to get more info. Thanks mate :smiley:

You can ask him but he dont deal with the price of the course that is left upto the provider

You could phone here for a price

adr-courses.co.uk/

But Dave does work for other people as well but ask him in a pm

I done my ADR with Dave 3 years ago ( pre dcpc ) & agree he is very knowledgeable on the subject

Dave

ADR Licence arrived today ,core, packs, 7 classes and tanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Steve

Noworries:
ADR Licence arrived today , 7 classes and tanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your ADR exams :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes,
I did my ADR with the legendary DD a few weeks ago.

Core, Packs and 7 classes.

Got the certificate last week.

I can definately agree with the positive comments about DD’s knowledge, he is a walking encyclopaedia of ADR regs, substances, and all that stuff.

Oh and he also sprachens the German most excellently as well!

He also knows all about pies, but he won’t know how I know that. :smiley:

I absolutely recommend Diesel Dave as the ADR trainer to use if you can.
You need to ask him where and when his courses are taking place as he sub contracts for other training providers and can be teaching anywhere in the country.

DD - thanks for the training. I haven’t managed to find any placards in Russian yet, theres not many Russian petro-chemical companies around Rossendale are there ? :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley:

Comrade LandyLad

Hi LandyLad,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your ADR exams :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: