ADR West Yorkshire?

Hi all,
Can any of fellow truckers/forum members recommend good ADR course provider in Wakefield area? Looking to do packages and tanks.
Recommendation based on personal experiences welcome.

Cheers :smiley:

Not exactly wakey but you could consider doncaster GTA (armthorpe) not far off M18 J4

L&T Training Fitzwilliam
Norberts at Birstall

Czechmate:
Hi all,
Can any of fellow truckers/forum members recommend good ADR course provider in Wakefield area? Looking to do packages and tanks.
Recommendation based on personal experiences welcome.

Hi Czechmate,

I can’t do the personal recommendation bit because I’ve not had any dealings with any of the ADR providers I’ve listed below.

As usual, they are from the master list of SQA approved ADR providers, but they are in no particular order:

Blaze Blue Ltd (T/a Training4Logistics)
Onward Business Park
Wakefield Road
Ackworth
Pontefract
WF7 7BE
Tel: 01977 615735
Email: info@training4logistics.co.uk

As already mentioned above…

Norbert Dentressangle Tankers
Nab Lane
Birstall
Batley
WF17 9NG
Tel: 01924 420455
Email: david.gibson@norbert-dentressangle.com

Doncaster Rotherham & District Motor Trades Group Training Association
Rands Lane Industrial Estate
Rands Lane
Armthorpe
Doncaster
DN3 3DY
Tel: 01302 832831
email: admin@doncastergta.co.uk

Atkins Birstall
company paid
No complaints counts towards your cpc aswell
Cheaper than the rest said bloke on my course paying £200 out of his own pocket and the teachers a woman worth looking at.

Thanks everyone for taking your time to reply. In process of comparing the quotes and picking the date.
Was hoping for more personal recommendation, but still your help is greatly appreciated.
How much would you say is fair/going rate for packages and tanks course?

I’m paying £530 for class 2-9 (ex7) in tanks & packages which includes 28 hours cpc too. I thought this was a good deal. That’s northwest though, but thought I’d give you the price for comparison.