ADR tunnel codes in Europe

What about Kenedy tunnel in Belgium.There tunnel code D.I had load with IBC package good tunnel code D/E.I found who can drive with package good (d/e)via tunnel with code D.Another driver talk it is not legaly .Who is right?

Andrejs:
What about Kenedy tunnel in Belgium.There tunnel code D.I had load with IBC package good tunnel code D/E.I found who can drive with package good (d/e)via tunnel with code D.Another driver talk it is not legaly .Who is right?

Andrejs,

I have split your question off the other topic because it’s a totally separate question and not related to the topic you poste it to.

Your correct that the Kennedy tunnel has an ADR tunnel code “D.”

Your dangerous goods had the tunnel code D/E.

When the dangerous goods have two tunnel codes, the first one relates to tankers, whilst the second one relates to packages.

IBCs are packages, so the dangerous goods code was “E” and that make it that you were correct that you could go through the Kennedy tunnel carrying IBCs containing a substance that has the tunnel code D/E.

A tanker carrying the same substance would have to divert and follow the other route, which avoids the tunnel.

Two points to you my friend!! :smiley:

… and the other diver should have listened more closely to his ADR lessons. :wink: