ADR Training

Hi everyone,
Can anybody recommend an ADR Training Provider in the Bedford/Milton Keynes/Stevenage area that will enable me to acquire Packages & Tanker ticket (DCPC would be a bonus as well) Cheers Pete

Calling Dave, Calling Dave …

am sure dieseldave will manage too help you out on this

YOU MIGHT NEED…

I’M SURE HE WILL BE ALONG SOON :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Or you can click the picture of the ADR Truck to send him a PM (Private Message) :bulb:

Basic info on the ADR - scroll about half way down the page.

Just doing my refresher today and exams tomorrow. Not as bad as expected, I seem to of remembered a fair bit of it!LOL

ROG:
YOU MIGHT NEED…

Or you can click the picture of the ADR Truck to send him a PM (Private Message) :bulb:

as has been said twice above :unamused: :unamused:

animal:

I know but mine is more ‘fancy’ :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

ROG:
YOU MIGHT NEED…

Come off it ROG, it’s time to own-up, cos your post was hours after the other two. :laughing: :laughing:

It looks like animal has caught herself a ROG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Gotcha!!

:open_mouth: I reckon there’s no fear of him coming back this evening, cos I can hear the nurse coming to take his keyboard away. :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

Imp:
Just doing my refresher today and exams tomorrow. Not as bad as expected, I seem to of remembered a fair bit of it!LOL

Hi Imp, I’d like to wish you good luck with your ADR exams mate. :smiley:

Express Pete:
Hi everyone,
Can anybody recommend an ADR Training Provider in the Bedford/Milton Keynes/Stevenage area that will enable me to acquire Packages & Tanker ticket (DCPC would be a bonus as well) Cheers Pete

Hi mate,
It seems that your preferred area isn’t very well covered by ADR providers and that you may have to look a little further afield than you’d wish. :frowning:

Here are some authorised ADR providers in no particular order:
I’ve no idea whether they can or can’t do DCPC, so you’ll have to contact them yourself cos I don’t have DCPC info.

Amoudi Ltd
Pear Tree Farm
Thornborough Road
Adstock
Buckingham
MK18 2JL
Phone: 01482 669827
Email: amoudi@supanet.com

Apex Training Services
Oxney Road Industrial Estate
Peterborough
PE1 5YW
Tel: 01733 567478
Email: apextraininguk@aol.com

J Coates (HGV Services) Ltd
46-50 Great Central Street
Leicester LE1 4NF
Tel: 0116 262 6037
Email: andrewcope@jcoates.co.uk

PTF Training
Mead Court
Thorpe Mead
Banbury
OX16 4RZ
Tel: 01295 255811
Email: Ruth.Chadwick@ptftraining.co.uk

John Brindley Ltd
The Close Aston Lane
Sharnford
LE10 3PN
Phone: 01455 272225
Email: jenny.wade@johnbrindley.co.uk

Data Academy Ltd
187 Scudamore Road
Leicester
LE3 1UQ
Phone: 0116 287 7692
Email: rick@dataacademy.co.uk
Data Academy is the only one on this list that I’ve given you that I know for a fact offers DCPC, others may do.

I hope this helps, but please feel free to ask for more advice. :smiley:

dieseldave:
Data Academy Ltd
187 Scudamore Road
Leicester
LE3 1UQ
Data Academy is the only one on this list that I’ve given you that I know for a fact offers DCPC, others may do.

A little birdie tells me that there is a very good ADR instructor there…like’s his pies

Semtex:

dieseldave:
Data Academy Ltd
187 Scudamore Road
Leicester
LE3 1UQ

A little birdie tells me that there is a very good ADR instructor there…like’s his pies

Hi Stu,
I work for many ADR providers, so I get to check the quality of pies in different parts of the country. :grimacing: :wink:

IMHO, it wouldn’t be fair for me to comment on any particular provider, and leave the others out for lack of a fair comment just because I haven’t worked for them. I check my approved provider list, then give the ones I think fit the request in the OP.

:open_mouth: Besides that, I wouldn’t want to get hauled in for breaching the forum’s ‘no advertising’ rule. :open_mouth:

dieseldave:

Semtex:

dieseldave:
Data Academy Ltd
187 Scudamore Road
Leicester
LE3 1UQ

Hi Stu,
I work for many ADR providers, so I get to check the quality of pies in different parts of the country. :grimacing: :wink:

IMHO, it wouldn’t be fair for me to comment on any particular provider, and leave the others out for lack of a fair comment just because I haven’t worked for them. I check my approved provider list, then give the ones I think fit the request in the OP.

:open_mouth: Besides that, I wouldn’t want to get hauled in for breaching the forum’s ‘no advertising’ rule. :open_mouth:

Yes but the forum does allow reccomendations, and I am reccomending somwhere that I am led to believe has a very good instructor…somewher i am considering if I decide to fund my own ADR course in the future :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Semtex:

dieseldave:

Semtex:

dieseldave:
Data Academy Ltd
187 Scudamore Road
Leicester
LE3 1UQ

Hi Stu,

Yes but the forum does allow reccomendations, and I am reccomending somwhere that I am led to believe has a very good instructor…somewher i am considering if I decide to fund my own ADR course in the future :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ahh yes Stu, indeed the rules do allow recommendations, so we’re OK. :smiley:

Express Pete:
Hi everyone,

I would recommend J Coates who offer courses in St Albans. They also do the DCPC

Thanks foryour help fella’s - will make a few phone calls today

burnie1:

Express Pete:
Hi everyone,

I would recommend J Coates who offer courses in St Albans. They also do the DCPC

Hi burnie1,

I did mention J Coates in the list I gave above, but I’m sure that they’d have pointed out to the OP that they also do training in St Albans if he decides to contact them.

The way that an ADR providers licence works is that a provider would find it most cost-effective to have just one licence and approval fee to pay if they just licenced the ‘home’ classroom. In the event that they applied for, and were granted, a ‘mobile’ licence, then a provider can conduct ADR courses at any suitable venue.

To my mind, it wouldn’t make any kind of financial sense for J Coates to have separate licences for each of their premises just so they’d show up locally to a person who does a Google search for providers in their area. TBF, there are many ADR providers with access to multiple locations. I’ve never worked for J Coates, so I wouldn’t know how many locations they have. I would imagine that a savvy ADR provider’s website would contain such info and would make mention of whether they offer DCPC.

It’s great for the OP that you’ve mentioned another local possibility for him, but that St Albans location wouldn’t be in my approved list as it only lists each ADR provider’s ‘home’ premises. Thanks for that. :smiley:

:bulb: Now he’s armed with sufficient info, the OP’s fingers can do the walking. :wink: :grimacing:

Well all done now so wait at least 2 weks if not 4 for the results to land on the doorstep!

Done mine at a different place this time (companys idea) but have to say pretty good, nice woman teacher who was well knowledgeable about the subject. Much better than last one I had. That said not got results yet passed first time last time! LOL

Just incase you in the Scunthorpe catchment area it was www.corridans.co.uk

Imp:
Well all done now so wait at least 2 weks if not 4 for the results to land on the doorstep!

Done mine at a different place this time (companys idea) but have to say pretty good, nice woman teacher who was well knowledgeable about the subject. Much better than last one I had. That said not got results yet passed first time last time! LOL

Just incase you in the Scunthorpe catchment area it was corridans.co.uk

Hi Imp, That’s a great recommendation. :smiley:

Corridan’s is on the approved list and has been for quite some time, they have an excellent reputation within the ADR training industry too.

Given that you went to Corridan’s, I’m quietly confident for you. :smiley:

:open_mouth: As long as you weren’t sleeping in class or during the exams!! :laughing: :wink:

Thanks Dave I know I answered a couple of questions wrong along the way but then again another couple I checked later that I wasnt sure about I did go the right way and get right answer so who knows. Think I prefered the older way of exams though, one for each course was better than paper A and B at least if you fail one class you just resat that class now you effectivly resit 4 or 3 classes again. But then again I guess its quicker!