ADR Training - S.Yorks/N.Lincs

Any recommendations/thoughts please for ADR (Fuel tankers) training in these areas please.

Cheers

Did mine at JMW Training at Hemswell a couple of years ago. Think it was 4 day course and seem to remember £120.
Can definately recommend them.

Have a look at Doncaster GTA doncastergta.co.uk/ near m18 J4 Armthorpe.
This is where I did mine

peirre:
This is where I did mine

Ditto…very good, also one of the cheapest!!! Lunch included. Small fee if you want to include 21 hours towards your DCPC!!!

Monthly courses - all good!!

tezza:
Did mine at JMW Training at Hemswell a couple of years ago. Think it was 4 day course and seem to remember £120.
Can definately recommend them.

Wow that is cheap. I can’t see it being that cheap - even exam fees are something like £20 each■■?

Daz1970:
Wow that is cheap. I can’t see it being that cheap - even exam fees are something like £20 each■■?

There’s every possibility that I could be wrong on the price :confused: :confused: :confused:
Some days I can’t remember what I had for breakfast :smiley: :smiley:

peirre:
This is where I did mine

Cheers Peirre - can you remember what price you paid for ADR?

Tbh I can’t remember the cost, but I’m guessing it was in the region of £650 for 7 classes tanks and packs + DCPC upload + exams and until I get back to blighty on Tuesday I can’t check the price (I’m in Potes Spain atm)

leo.saphira:

peirre:
This is where I did mine

AT GTA it is £550 for all Classes (minus Class 1 & 7), Tankers & Packages. If you want less modules the price comes down. This includes all exam entry fees plus lunch/refreshments every day. No VAT is charged as they have charitable status. The Driver CPC 21 hours has an extra fee of £60 - take it or leave it!!!

Give them a call on (01302) 832831.

Daz1970:

leo.saphira:

peirre:
This is where I did mine

AT GTA it is £550 for all Classes (minus Class 1 & 7), Tankers & Packages. If you want less modules the price comes down. This includes all exam entry fees plus lunch/refreshments every day. No VAT is charged as they have charitable status. The Driver CPC 21 hours has an extra fee of £60 - take it or leave it!!!

Give them a call on (01302) 832831.

Brill - thank you Daz :slight_smile: think some time off will need to be booked and get this done. Whats the exams like?

The exams are reasonably straight-forward. All multi-choice, mainly common-sense, Health & Safety, good practice with some technical content. Problem is there is upto ten exams in a day. Even though some are only ten questions long (15 minutes max. allowed) - still a lot in one day. But most people pass all exams 1st time.