ADR Training in the south west

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for recommended ADR Trainers in the south west ?

Has anyone done it recently ?

Things I need to know etc ?

Any help would be much appreciated. :smiley:

Ideal driver training in Taunton. Did my ADR with them in the Summer. The people and facilities were first class.

Wee Man:
Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for recommended ADR Trainers in the south west ?

Has anyone done it recently ?

Things I need to know etc ?

Any help would be much appreciated. :smiley:

Hi Wee Man,

I can help, but the South West is a pretty big area. :wink:

It would help if you could say roughly whereabouts you are, and… how roughly many miles you’d be prepared to travel each day.

That’ll save me from excessive typing, and it would save you from having to read a load of addresses and contacts that you’d consider to be too far.

Generally speaking, an ADR course is either 3.5 days or 5 whole days, depending on whether you want the ability to drive tankers. That would mean either eight or ten round trips for you and with fuel being the price it is, I thought it best to ask.

Please give me a clue, then I can help. :smiley:

Hi guys, thanks for the replies,

I’m in Weston s mare, willing to travel a radius of 30-40 miles, I was going to go back and do it with Pete Smythe but it’s hotels and expenses,

I was looking at freindberry in Taunton initially, but open to other suggestions I’ll check out ideal driver training too,

Hi Wee Man,

Thanks for the extra info. :smiley:

You’re already aware of Friendberry and Ideal, so (in no particular order) here are some other options for you:

LGS Transport Services Ltd
Unit 7 Whitworth Road
Marston Trading Estate
Frome
BA11 4BY
Tel: 01373 464776
Email: info@lgstraining.co.uk

Oakwood Training Solutions
Charlton Fields Farm
Keynesham
Bristol
BS31 2TW
Tel: 01275 891764
Email: training@oakwood-solutions.co.uk

PB Transports Solutions Ltd
Unit 11
Pucklechurch Trading Estate
Pucklechurch
BRISTOL
BS16 9QH
Tel: 01179 373778
Email: heidi@pbdrivertraining.co.uk

Steel Suffolks
Scotts Farm
Water Street
Hambridge
Somerset
TA10 0AJ
Tel: 01458 259741
Email: ivan.steel@btopenworld.com

The firms listed above are all on the SQA list of approved ADR providers, but I’ve never had dealings with any of them so I’m afraid I couldn’t help with a recommendation.

silverman:
Ideal driver training in Taunton. Did my ADR with them in the Summer. The people and facilities were first class.

+1

havn’t done ADR with them but did 5 days of CPC and they were great

Ok thanks guys and cheers for taking the time for the providers Dave, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Wee Man:
Ok thanks guys and cheers for taking the time for the providers Dave, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

That’s no problem Wee Man, ADR is what I do. :smiley:

dieseldave:

Wee Man:

That’s no problem Wee Man, ADR is what I do. :smiley:

Yes mate ive heard only good things about you, shame I’m not in your area, lol sounded wrong … :open_mouth:

But yeah looks like ill be safe with one of those providers. :slight_smile: