ADR training DONE!

ADR training done at last. I feel confident i passed. All thanks to DIESEL DAVE the ADR master :laughing: . Thanks to JMD Training Ellesmere port. Special thanks to Diesel Dave.
I know i go on but this guy really knows his stuff. If anyone is thinking of ADR :bulb: then Diesel Dave and JMD Training are the bizz.just gotta wait now for results. :grimacing: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope you did well mate or dave will be gunning for you :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Do you not know if you have passed? I got the results about 30 mins after the test was taken.

Hectors-dad:
Do you not know if you have passed? I got the results about 30 mins after the test was taken.

I did not think that was possible as the exams had to be sent away to be marked :exclamation: :question:

Hectors-dad:

Hi HD, The exams are marked in Glasgow and the results will be known to the provider approx a week later. The ADR certificate is then issued by DVLA Swansea approx 1-2 weeks after that.

If an instructor or provider tells folks whether they’ve passed and SQA finds out, I’ll guarantee that there could be potential repercussions for whoever holds the provider’s DfT licence. I’d be surprised if the person who told you whether you’d passed didn’t ask you not to tell other people about it… :wink:

Hectors-dad:

Hi HD as Dave says we dont know, as the exams get marked EXTERNALLY so all is fair. Dont forget the ADR is a VTC so you see wouldnt be right would it. I just went on the quality of the instruction and content and my own self belief that i done 100% in my revision,course work and exams. I cant do anymore than that. so you see i feel confident about it all. So if i fail i can honestly say i gave it my best shot,and resit as and when.But i dont think i failed. :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

Hectors-dad:

I did not think that was possible as the exams had to be sent away to be marked :exclamation: :question:

It is possible to know the result that quickly if the ADR provider has the new online version of the exams.

The problem is that very very few providers have that system yet.

Nobody that I work for has it… :frowning:

Fair play to HD if he did the online version of the exam and I hope he doesn’t think I meant that he’d dropped an instructor in it if he got his results from a machine, because that’s perfectly in order.

:open_mouth: If only he’d mentioned he’d done the online version at first.
Then again, maybe HD thought that all other ADR providers work online now…

I wonder whether it was Ritchies in Glasgow by any chance?? (MMTM they’re online now :wink: )

I thought ALL ADR courses were online :blush: that is why we all knew our results. Yes Dave, it was Ritchies of Glasgow that I did it with.

Hectors-dad:
I thought ALL ADR courses were online :blush: that is why we all knew our results. Yes Dave, it was Ritchies of Glasgow that I did it with.

Sorted!! :grimacing:

took my ADR 3 weeks ago this friday,still no news or certificate :frowning:

Dazman30:

not good mate. :cry: how do you think you done?? maybe just held up cos of the bank holiday. :smiley:

Dazman30:

Hi Dazman, Since it was that long ago, you could phone the training provider and ask how you got on, because it’s almost certain that they’ll know by now.

If you can get the answer, I’d advise you that you need your original VTC with you if you’re carrying an ‘in scope’ ADR load, so you’d have to wait for the certificate to come by post from DVLA, Swansea anyway.

I hope it works out OK for you. :smiley:

Spoke to trainer last saturday.(2 weeks after course )he had not been notified about how any of us trainees had got on from the course.said not to worry,probably a backlog and dont panic.new adr regs out in july i think he said,so they might be busy.i feel pretty confident it went well and im bloody sure i didnt get everything wrong so should get some sort of ticket …i hope lol.Ill ring him again tomorrow,that will be 3 weeks see what he says

rang trainer today still no news,so hes gonna ring them and chase them up.i will just have to wait.