Adr refresher again

Got my adr refresher on monday again 5 years gone so quick :frowning:
doing tanks pakages not class 1/7
cost the company £480 all in with vat and 14hrs cpc bit steep i thought carnt really remember what i need to swot up any help would be gratefull cheers

barry woodcock:
cost the company £480 all in with vat and 14hrs cpc bit steep i thought carnt really remember what i need to swot up any help would be gratefull cheers

Sorry if this sounds daft, but is that not what the course is for?

Not much point in swatting up with your info which MAY be out of date, I’m not sure, I’ve only recently joined the dizzying heights of ADR certified.

waynedl:

barry woodcock:

Sorry if this sounds daft, but is that not what the course is for?

Not much point in swatting up with your info which MAY be out of date, I’m not sure, I’ve only recently joined the dizzying heights of ADR certified.

That is the reason for resitting it, the ADR rules are rewritten every 2 years. So if you take an exam from the new rules in January, it would be obsolete information 2.5 years later as the old book can be used for 6 months after expiry.

No need to revise, the ADR course will teach you everything you need, you just have to listen and watch.

Easy,no revision required.

I’m on my ADR bulk & packages starting tomorrow in Warrington, where are you doing it??

Ross.

Barry and Ross,

I’ll be here to ask if either of you aren’t sure, so please… just ask. :wink:

The first thing Barry & Ross will learn is where the kettle is and how to make strong tea…

By lunchtime they will know about pies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
The first thing Barry & Ross will learn is where the kettle is and how to make strong tea…

Malc,

They might if I were teaching them, but I’m elsewhere this week. :wink:

dieseldave:

Wheel Nut:

Malc,

They might if I were teaching them, but I’m elsewhere this week. :wink:

Eh Malc, you know I know about pies!!!

Ross.

Pies!!!

Yes please, fancy a pie about now! :smiley:

I just got my ADR in the post. I think it’s very hard to fail for anyone as long as you’re not sleeping through the classes and you read the questions properly.

Half of the questions on all the exams were a bit like this:

If someone gets acid spilled on their arm, do you:

a) Wash it off with plenty of water.
b) Wipe it off with a dry towel.
c) Wrap the person up in a warm blanket.
d) Offer the person in a cup of coffee.

Not even joking…

SwedishSteel:
I just got my ADR in the post. I think it’s very hard to fail for anyone as long as you’re not sleeping through the classes and you read the questions properly.

Half of the questions on all the exams were a bit like this:

If someone gets acid spilled on their arm, do you:

a) Wash it off with plenty of water.
b) Wipe it off with a dry towel.
c) Wrap the person up in a warm blanket.
d) Offer the person in a cup of coffee.

Not even joking…

yes I agree there are quite a few multiple choice with obvious answers, but the trick is learning the classes and sub classes as the answers can look very similar.

i know of someone who failed class 8 which is probably the least involved of them all. Mind you the same bloke had been doing Germany in a lorry for 30 years and didn’t know why he should have to speak German.