adr network

Hi all, has anyone had good experiance with adr @ (alfreton) currently with drivers plus driving for asda/gist and just looking for an agency closer to me at bolsover that do simarler weekend work so I can get more experiance,been driving since october, I’d carry on at barnsley/donny but 60 mile round trip a days biting into my bank balance lol

I do weekends for ADR at Tesco Doncaster, usual agency stuff. Let them know a couple of weeks in advance that I would be off from my normal job and could they work me Weds-Sun? Yes no probs they say, I actually Worked Friday Pm and Sunday Pm! Good rate though and easy work, I am part time so beggars can’t be choosers! I don’t know if you’ve tried Able, they are in at Sports Direct at Shirebrook, they do some double man shifts at the weekend, apparently you can earn some good money at the weekends.

worksopboy:
Hi all, has anyone had good experiance with adr @ (alfreton) currently with drivers plus driving for asda/gist and just looking for an agency closer to me at bolsover that do simarler weekend work so I can get more experiance,been driving since october, I’d carry on at barnsley/donny but 60 mile round trip a days biting into my bank balance lol

Hi worksopboy,

Here’s a link to a recent discussion on the ADR network, there may be some info in it that interests you…

:arrow_right: ADR NETWORK Contract - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

The main job they have at Alfreton is nft, they are also in at wilkos.

I’m with able, mainly at Stobarts, they also do gist at Sheffield and Barnsley and sports direct as has been said. The is talk of some wilkos in the new year. Not too bad to work for, keep me fairly busy, but wouldn’t want to rely on them full time.

Wouldn’t try best connection in chesterfield, they used to be good but haveheard some bad reports lately.

Thanks for that, shirebrook 2 mile from me so may look into ‘able’ too

there`s an agency in ashbourne that send drivers into coop somercotes.

I’m with ADR Crick, albeit only a casual / weekend driver. Having been with a few agencies over the last few years (my main job moves me around the country a lot), I can honestly say ADR are the best I have ever been with.

EVERY time I have said I am available and looking for work, I have got it. Even when the client has cancelled a shift they have quickly got me in somewhere else. Friendly bunch with good rates and clean easy work.

Really like the fact that I don’t have to submit a timesheet, and everything is done online.

franklin:
I’m with ADR Crick, albeit only a casual / weekend driver. Having been with a few agencies over the last few years (my main job moves me around the country a lot), I can honestly say ADR are the best I have ever been with.

EVERY time I have said I am available and looking for work, I have got it. Even when the client has cancelled a shift they have quickly got me in somewhere else. Friendly bunch with good rates and clean easy work.

Really like the fact that I don’t have to submit a timesheet, and everything is done online.

Did try for part time work at Xmas with ADR, passed the written assessments, taking a days leave to travel to Harlow for this, 2 hour round trip!, but they could never seem to sort the driving assessment with the company in Haverhill, never mind can now have a relaxed Xmas instead.