ADR Network Bellshill A pair of lying D**ks

Expected me to sit by phone since registering 4 weeks ago , just as well I never you pair of *****! , next time I pass I will be popping in to your office for some nice words ! . And I will be contacting coop head office telling them what you done and doing with drivers . [zb] on the wrong person my friends.

Posted here to warn newbie guys to stay clear of these liars or don’t wait on them contacting you , if I was a sucker they could of gave me and my kids a really crap xmas , I will never forget that .

Probably be better if you elaborate on what they actually did!

Hi I answered there advert for class 2 drivers needed for prestigious companys i.e Iceland , scotmid , coop etc . I sent cv and got call can you come and register asap , so went along and registered , ok Robert we will get you for assessment on Thursday , no phone call so phoned them , ah im sorry Robert they been busy next Tuesday for you , and carried on like this for next few weeks so got the hint . Still no contact from them . If they said possibly we might have slot for you but no promise then fairplay but to keep me hanging on is disgusting!.

And I will do everything I can to stop them doing this to the next man .

Ahh, yeah - sounds like an agency trait.

I think agencies deliberately mislead people with adverts. When I was after class 2 work, I saw an advert for tramping. Minimum 3 nights out (paid for) at least 5 days work at £9.50 per hour. When I got there, they offered me 3 days work, on an umbrella scheme payment, for £8 per hour, doing multi drop work for Londis. Tossers.

yeah I know agencies m8 but … I really don’t know what to say lol , they seemed like good human beings and would see me ok , but i live and learn .I will drag there name through the dirt , and hopefully stop them doing the dirty on good working guys but david and goliath comes to mind lol , but kind of person I am .

Companies are walking all over us new drivers now , but were alright jack !.

Try other agencies, maybe you can get a day or two elsewhere, got to be worth a try. or even at companies direcly. or even other type of work to get some £££.
i visited an agency, i found them very hostile. and have had no word since, I cant prove i had enough experience due to the company i worked for no longer in business, and havent drove truck for a while, so it seems i am no good to them. The fact i done thousands of miles on 7.5t and 25 yrs of driving a car and vans with no incidents, seems to count for nothing. i was self employed in other work for the last few years. but would like to be back into driving work.
maybe you should ring them every day and ask if there is any thing for you, or Email them everyday, nowt to lose.
I can see how upsetting it must be at this time of year to do without, your not the only one. do your best to make sure next year is better, good luck.

I never had to pester agencies. When I passed my class 2, I signed up with 4 agencies. All but 1 of them offered me work, but it was never what they had advertised. I still get phone calls and text messages offering me crappy jobs,despite the fact I’ve told them I have my class 1 now, and my ADR booked and paid for by an actual haulage company.

To conclude, I think agencies are a complete and utter pain in the arse, and 90% of the jobs they advertise never materialise.

well done with class 1 :sunglasses: endgame

i am hoping to be there early next year
i have my first class 2 lesson on Monday test Friday
also am hoping to stay away from agency if i can help it.

One of the agencies I sometimes work for told me there was loads of class 1 work last summer when I hadn’t passed and was waiting for another set of lessons. Then by the time I’d passed, it had all mysteriously disappeared. Never believe an agency who says there’s plenty of work in a category you don’t have; it suits their purposes for you to be available for more work even if your new licence doesn’t pay for itself.

Some reviews -

ADR Network

9 reviews
About

Reviews

Photos
Jobs
Analytics
Business Owner?

ADR Network Employer Reviews

Company Attributes

Job Work/Life Balance

Compensation/Benefits

Job Security/Advancement

Management

Job Culture

Crooked [zb]

Driver (Former Employee), Thurrock — November 28, 2014

Cons: lots

If you work for these [zb] don’t be surprised if you are constantly lied to , not paid properly,messed about with shifts and if you have the ordacity to query your insufficient pay with payroll you will be treated like a pain in tha ar*s and ignored. They will also force you to set up your own ltd company for tax reasons but this won’t really benefit — more…

Was this review helpful? Yes (3) — No (1)

Location (all) United Kingdom - 8 Magor - 1 Milton Keynes - 2 Newton Aycliffe - 1 Northwich - 1 Stoke-on-Trent - 1 Wakefield - 1 Warrington - 1 United States - 1

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

HGV Driver (Former Employee), Newton Aycliffe, ENG — September 19, 2014

Cons: liars

forced to go self-employed to avoid them paying holidays and parity pay after 12 weeks. shifts cancelled last minute and given to other drivers(this is true as i have been given shifts that another driver had thought had been cancelled). under paid alot of the time. not paid the rates that you are shown. breaks deducted when told they would not be.

Was this review helpful? Yes (28) — No (4)

What a load of rubbish

Ex-driver (Former Employee), Magor — May 22, 2014

Pros: good contracts with supermarkets

Cons: liars

They do not have vacancies at Magor. They have way toomany drivers for Magor and keep sending them over to Bristol for jobs to make way for the new ones. Register with these and your time will come, you’ll get sent over to Bristol or have no work. Do not believe a word, the man in the office is just trying to up his bonus!

Was this review helpful? Yes (48) — No (2)

hgv driver

hgv driver (Current Employee), Milton Keynes — January 22, 2014

Load of rubbish they tell lies no loyalty what so ever promise bonuses that they don’t pay

Was this review helpful? Yes (65) — No (5)

fun work environment

Driver (Current Employee), Wakefield, ENG — January 21, 2014

Pros: regular work

Cons: pay rate could be better

In general they are a reasonable agency to work for, The hours are not too long, so if you are after lots of hours ADR is not for you.

Was this review helpful? Yes (21) — No (11)

driver for nobody

ex driver (Former Employee), Warrington — April 30, 2013

Cons: just want your name on their books

Had to go self employed to work for them and then they never even gave me one days work in 3 weeks. Promised me a full time job and ended up going into my overdraft.

Was this review helpful? Yes (69) — No (4)

HGV Driver

hgv class 1 driver (Current Employee), milton keynes — February 20, 2013

Pros: good work place with plenty of hours

Cons: trivial rules for drivers

I currently work for ADR and based out of Milton Keynes for over a year, I have enjoyed my time with ADR

Was this review helpful? Yes (7) — No (36)

typical agency work

hgv driver (Former Employee), northwich — January 16, 2013

Cons: short hours

delivering food stuff for morrisons and nisa. easy work just not much work to go around at present

Was this review helpful? Yes (35) — No (4)

April 22, 2013

worked for morrisons for adr they were ok to me when work there but when work short adr changed to being liers and cancelled work many times a week when it was not cancelled but given to other drivers. so dont expect what they tell you coz you wont get much work from them

Thanks, TROTSKY.

Victa, by ADR, do you mean a company called “ADR” I thought you meant the hazardous chemical training at first, which can be taken at various different locations throughout the UK!

I wouldn’t let it bother you, buddy. I assume you have your class 1? Best bet, and many others will agree, is to get yourself out there, go to local hauliers and hand them your CV in person. So close to Christmas, there should be lots of work, even if it’s only temp work. Only problem is them kind of jobs will be agency based. I suppose in that sense they’re a necessary evil.

I got lucky because of my old man. Where he works, they said as a favour to him, when I pass my CLASS 1 test, they’ll put me through my ADR and take me on. Quite the opportunity for somebody relatively new to this game. I genuinely do have sympathy for people who go to the effort of getting their class 1 licence, just to be messed around or told “we need 2 years experience”

Thankyou , yes adr network employment agency , Bellshill , not adr training .

Blue arrow and driver hire are a shower of ■■■■■■■ too in central scotland

Im in the same boat I was told to leave my job the agent promised me load of work great money was told to wait for an assessment at Magor branch. 2 yrs later no contact tried calling them three times they jus say all you back :grimacing: