ADR Network agency Wakefield

Anyone got any experience of this agency■■?
Asking for a mate of mine who is looking to get in to Morrison’s on jct 41.
He asked some Morrison’s drivers and they said you need to go through adr network,
He is settled in his current job but needs more money due to family growing and want to know peoples views on adr Network as he knows most agencies will lie just to get you on the books but then not deliver what they promised,
Thanks chaps

Ok here goes…
I and several colleagues work for this lot at a different depot.
Pros… the morrisons contract is ■■■■ easy, and the general working day is straightforward. People in transport office pretty good to deal with.
Cons… ADR :laughing: … the rates in my area are crap, and umbrellas will be heavily recommended.
Im under umbrella, and am thinking of packing this contract in in april cos of the crummy agy, which is a shame as i enjoy the job.
Shifts are constantly ■■■■■■ around, or dropped at last minute.
If earning a good wage is important, in my experience, go elsewhere.
This may of course depend on the ADR branch. Saying that, a lot of agencies are like that.
Best of luck :wink:

Ps…if he wants a regular job approach directly.
Our morrisons had a recruitment drive…no agency drivers taken on (finders fee?). And theyre experienced grafters…

I`m not sure if your mate wants to jump ship completely or is just looking for extra shifts at an agency, but if the latter it will be difficult in quiet times of the year as regular drivers will get priority over odd job blokes. As Drucle syas approach Morrisons direct.

I wasn’t going to comment on this thread as my experience with ADR was at two different branches neither of them good. Arrogance and chaos…

I have been signed up with them for a couple of years now, i only do weekends but ive never had a problem. If anything i get offrred too much work, not sure if thats the case for full timers.

I get regular calls with offers of extra cash to various places, KFC rugby being a recent example where the initial offer was £150 plus the hourly rate. If the opening offer is £150 it usually means you cant negotiate £200.

I have had shifts cancelled at short notice but that has only been a handful of times and they do seem to be one of the busier in the area.

The Morrisons gig is about as easy as it gets, its also one of the lowest paid.

Just my experiance could be different for a full timer.

Thanks for the reply’s fellas,
My mate is really wanting to get on at Morrison’s full time,is there any chance of this happening through them or not■■?

donk1889:
I have been signed up with them for a couple of years now, i only do weekends but ive never had a problem. If anything i get offrred too much work, not sure if thats the case for full timers.

I get regular calls with offers of extra cash to various places, KFC rugby being a recent example where the initial offer was £150 plus the hourly rate. If the opening offer is £150 it usually means you cant negotiate £200.

I have had shifts cancelled at short notice but that has only been a handful of times and they do seem to be one of the busier in the area.

The Morrisons gig is about as easy as it gets, its also one of the lowest paid.

Just my experiance could be different for a full timer.

Weekends are peak so if you couldn’t get work it would be pretty dire! The Rugby situation is highly unusual but fill yer boots while it lasts!

yorkshire terrier:
He is settled in his current job but needs more money due to family growing

Then he doesn’t want to be starting agency work unless he has an emergency fund built up because in the first few months he’ll need it.

Yeah, to be fair to the agy, they do seem to try to sort you out, but the deal they seem to have with M results at with the driver copping it regarding dropping/changing shifts at times.
Best of luck.