ADR Network Agencies

Does anybody do any driving for the ADR Network agency - If so any feedback regarding what they are like to work for? cheers

The search box in the top R/hand corner is your friend

No work unless you sign up to Umbrella I found. If you do go for it, the £13-£14ph stuff strangely won’t be available, but there was lots of tuesday & wednesday 6am starts @ £7.33ph. Not good if you’re paying that £27 commission fee per week for each payslip. :frowning:
Then there’s the assessments miles away that have the flat £50 rate. Even if you pass, you won’t get any work unless you’re up for that tuesday & wednesday minimum pay stuff.

Just my personal experience of this so-called agency that’s just an outlet for fee-charging accountants IMO. :angry:

I was able to sign up as ltd co contractor and bypass the umbrella, but the assessments never materialised. Always cancelled at last minute. In Bridgwater they are allegedly the Primary agency for Morrisons but are strict on 2yr experience. They will put you on Tesco with a years exp though.

I went to the Alfreton one to sign up for some Boots trunking - it was not a pleasant experience. I was sat at a table in the centre of the office, while one of the staff talked at me from the other side of the room. I had to shout over my answers. I was treated like I was In the way. They also didn’t appreciate it when I pointed out that some of their questions/answers in the drivers’ questionnaire were wrong! She said “yeah, we keep asking for an updated one” :open_mouth:

Very unprofessional, impolite and downright rude. I never heard from them again - thank god! :smiley:

I did some work for them at Tesco Doncaster, just has the new agency rules came in. They got me the 2 days I wanted but when it changed to the umbrella scheme it just wasn’t worth doing. Always paid on time no issues.

as with all agencies, it depends entirely on the people in the regional office. i have had my disagreements with bellshill but to be fair, they did say that those of us who helped them out without holding them to ransom would be working into the new year and they have been true to their word. i chose them for xmas duties and i accepted boxing day and new years day without any hesitation and i am still getting my target of 50 hours per week now. nothing tonight but i have already reached that target this week anyway so im not too bothered. im more concerned with the fact that they honoured their promises which is both pleasantly surprising and a relief. i dont have any issues with them :smiley:

that is even more true now that i have received a letter from another agency asking for certificates of CPC modules completed and an explanation of plans to have it completed on time or they will not be offering work any more. its a year before i even need to do my first module so who the hell are they to try and enforce it already? :imp:

Worked for them years ago on the Sainsburys/NFT contract at London Colney.
Always got me work when I wanted it,though I was on PAYE,so no idea about this umbrella lark they now use.