ADR Information

A driver i know has mislaid his ADR licence, can he transport chemicals on a photocopy?

PM diesel dave, he will be the one to answer that for you :wink:

Definitely Not

NO NO NO NO and finally NO he will get lubed up, bent over and shafted like hell if he does :exclamation:

Layby Larry:
A driver i know has mislaid his ADR licence, can he transport chemicals on a photocopy?

Hi mate,
I’m afraid the posters above have answered correctly and I can confirm that the answer to your question is a definite ‘NO.’ :frowning:
(Unless the driver you know is feeling lucky, but I would advise against it.)

The driver you know should apply for a replacement ADR certificate ASAP if he/she wishes to transport dangerous goods in amounts exceeding the relevant ADR transport category load limit.

Until the replacement certificate arrives, he/she can transport dangerous goods in quantities less than the relevant ADR transport category limit and/or dangerous goods packed in Limited Quantities.

Just a small point that’s got me wondering… why did you post this in Bully’s??

garnerlives:
NO NO NO NO and finally NO he will get lubed up, bent over and shafted like hell if he does :exclamation:

Hi Jon,

If you’re caught carrying dangerous goods subject to full ADR, but without an ADR licence… they don’t use lube. :open_mouth:

I was almost certain that was the case, but after trawling all the official sources I couldn’t get a definitive answer so I thought lets see if anyone on Trucknet can supply definitive proof, so I posted in Bully’s as I thought it would get a good response. Cheers for that Dave.

dieseldave:

garnerlives:

Hi Jon,

If you’re caught carrying dangerous goods subject to full ADR, but without an ADR licence… they don’t use lube. :open_mouth:

Talking from experience there then Dave :wink:
BTW I start my ADR on Tuesday and therefore avoiding the total chaos by my DAF trunk losing the dedicated trailer and using a bog standard curtainsider :open_mouth:

I suppose if you turned the edges up and sellotaped the photocopy into a small box you may carry a small amount…full PPE of course!

(It’s in Bully’s it’s a joke…)

No,he should use a lorry like every one else.

JISL to ESL:
I suppose if you turned the edges up and sellotaped the photocopy into a small box you may carry a small amount…full PPE of course!

(It’s in Bully’s it’s a joke…)

It might be better laminating an out of date one :laughing: