Adr equipment

Hi,
Just a general question about ADR im due to collect two IBC’S ( 1000 litre bunded tanks) can someone please let me know exactly what PPE I need for this job also I have wheel chocks and fire extinguishers warning triangles, torch, orange plates is this all I need ?

Thanks in advance

Cyboard

If you need to ask on here buddy it’s best you don’t bother picking the stuff up, any ADR qualified driver worth his salt wouldn’t need to ask.

Diff Lock:
If you need to ask on here buddy it’s best you don’t bother picking the stuff up, any ADR qualified driver worth his salt wouldn’t need to ask.

Another one who likes wearing his keyboard buttons out. :smiling_imp:

Thanks for the sarcasm its so helpful I passed my Adr 3 years ago but have never needed to use it so i thought i would just see if anythings changed in the law.

But if this is the response i get i wont bother in the future.

Cyboard

cyboard:
Thanks for the sarcasm its so helpful I passed my Adr 3 years ago but have never needed to use it so i thought i would just see if anythings changed in the law.

Cyboard

Dave will sort you out

cyboard:

Cyboard

Hi Cyboard,

:bulb: Malc quoted somebody other than yourself.

Hi again,

So do i need any more equipment or is everything ok?

Thanks

Cyboard.