adr course

I am about to do the ADR packages and tanks course at Kearsley and would like to know how difficult or easy the exams are.Thanks in advance for any replies.

Have you checked out the sticky in the safety and law forum ?

jjmorris1960:
I am about to do the ADR packages and tanks course at Kearsley and would like to know how difficult or easy the exams are.Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you study a bit every night, you should pass no problems. Answers are multiple choice. It may be an online exam or a paper one depending on your course provider.

Easy enough, I passed so it cant be that hard.
All i did was read through my notes every night, and a skim read the morning of the exam, What you get asked in the exam you SHOULD have been told through the course, so there were no hidden surprises in the exam papers for me.

I did do a diary of my ADR course if you care to go through my posts.

Really simple,as someone said it is multi choice…with 4 choices…2 really stupid answers and that leaves the right one and a wrong one so even if you did not know you still have a 50% chance of getting it right.

I passed mine with diesel Dave! Just listen ask questions and study each night, you should be ok mate.

As has been said, most of it is common sense and you will have been told the answers during the course. The one thing I did take the time to learn is the symbols and their respective numbers which comes up in most questions. Oh and learn the colour of the respective fire extinguisher labels too :sunglasses:

iDriver:
As has been said, most of it is common sense and you will have been told the answers during the course. The one thing I did take the time to learn is the symbols and their respective numbers which comes up in most questions. Oh and learn the colour of the respective fire extinguisher labels too :sunglasses:

Thanks all very much,
feel so much better now.