adr course

been on adr all classes exept 1 and 7 seeems a lot to take in been got anothe 3 days yet any one got any tips on this

Ask DieselDave he is your ADR man

There is quite a bit about ADR in the Safety forum if you have a look

animal:
Ask DieselDave he is your ADR man

There is quite a bit about ADR in the Safety forum if you have a look

Cheers I’ve pm’d him

thats cheating!!

truckermarcus:
thats cheating!!

oh no everyone panic lol

It is a lot to take in, and also quite scary what’s out there on the roads but if you’ve got a good trainer and good supporting material, although it can be daunting, it’s passable.

Once you’ve got it, you learn more while doing. Had a bit of a panic the first week I did ADR as I got stopped several times over the course of one day by VOSA and the Police (well, after the first time it was a lot quicker as I had the paperwork) but whilst most of the knowledge was the a copper tried to confuse me with tunnel codes… [zb]

Anyway. Training, yeah, good luck :smiley: Although you probably won’t need it and’ll breeze through it. DieselDave is the man to ask on this forum though :smiley:

Not that I’m biased in any way but my trainer was called Dave too. Perhaps all Dave’s are helpful :smiley:

Use marker pens and highlight the stuff you need to know, and sort the wheat from the chaff.