ADR course (diesel dave)

well just completed my ADR course in tanks, packages and seven classes with dieasel dave teaching. totally different from my last ADR, was relaxed and informative whereas last time i was having facts thrown at me till my brain fried!
many thanks dave and i would reccomend him to anyone thinking about doing the course, although i do think you need to improve your russian fella!.. :laughing: :laughing:

how much im thinking of doing my adr again?

Thanks

wirralpete:
many thanks dave and i would reccomend him to anyone thinking about doing the course, although i do think you need to improve your russian fella!.. :laughing: :laughing:

His Russian will be only pillow talk Pete, although it could come in handy if you go online & meet Svetlana or Tatiana :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

wirralpete:

His Russian will be only pillow talk Pete, although it could come in handy if you go online & meet Svetlana or Tatiana :laughing:

Ahh, now then Malc… I know that’s a TIC comment from Pete cos of a Polish chap we had in class who needed a little linguistic help with some ADR related English words. :wink:

ha thats true dave and a nice bloke he was too, dont think he was expecting the russian translation though…

danny
pm sent mate

I’ve just completed my ADR tanker course there (Ellesmere Port) too :wink: , I did five core packs & seven classes there a couple of months ago with Diesel Dave & the tuition was exellent there & I highly recomend it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I decided to go back & do ADR tankers there as well, as this guy realy knows his stuff & has a great way of teaching it too !! :smiley: Nice to meet you too Wirral Pete, & the other chap seemed a nice person as well …Hope you’r practising your Russian Dave :grimacing: :wink: :laughing: Thanks Dave for a great course, it was very informative & enjoyable :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ( butties were great too) :laughing:

ahhhh hello bonnie, hope you got home ok?.. :slight_smile:

wirralpete:
ahhhh hello bonnie, hope you got home ok?.. :slight_smile:

Hiyyaaa pete ,how’s you ? , yes thanks got home ok took about 41/2 hours, got hindered by traffic just before welshpool, & again in show traffic headed for royal welsh (builth wells) & the rain followed me from builth to rhydamman too !! :laughing: :laughing:

glad you got home, fair old trek to come to see the methonal tank fire video…lol.
im good ta, just relaxing after having a 11 year old tasmainian devil zipping round the house til bed time!.. :slight_smile:

bonnie lass:
… got home ok took about 41/2 hours …

I used to have a car like that!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

wirralpete:
glad you got home, fair old trek to come to see the methonal tank fire video…lol.
im good ta, just relaxing after having a 11 year old tasmainian devil zipping round the house til bed time!.. :slight_smile:

Yes its a fair trek, but was deffo worth the travel to have a good tutor !! I very often go up that area 2 see5 family . Enjoy your weekend, I’m in work today :frowning:

dieseldave:

bonnie lass:
… got home ok took about 41/2 hours …

I used to have a car like that!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

Ha ha ha - you mean you Did get rid of it then !! Lol lol :slight_smile:) :slight_smile:)