Adr agency

any one had any exp with this firm , have been waiting for a guy to phone me back since mon morning evrytime i call he is either not there will call me back or is in meetings.
Suposed to be going temp to perm at nft through said agency have left previous job no so am in libo .
Might have to try another agency.
any exps welcome :exclamation:

ADR are a francise agency, so different areas will be different, the one I use in Southampton are pretty good but that is not to say all are like that.

Yup, they are a franchuise, so every one will be diferent. We DID have one in Newport, but it closed down because the 2 guys runnung it were fidling the books. Unbeknown to us drivers, we should have been paid Bank Holidays, but we never were. When it came up in conversation with the boss of the company we were working at, he was pretty surprised to hear this, as he had been paying ADR for the B/H’s. As a result, the Newport branch closed down, & we were managed by Bristol then. I tried to claim back money owed to me, but they kept stalling all the time (it was about £150 altogether) one of the best excuses that they came up with was “Our computer files won’t allow us to go that far back to check” :imp:
As with all agencies, they will want their pound of flesh out of you, & are as slippery as eels…make sure you know EXACTLY what the t &c’s are before doing anything.
T.■■

ahh didnt no they were a franchise , one of the reasons i am going to temp to perm is want reguler work and the agency cant guarrantee me this.
thought only driver hire was a franchise agency.