ADR. Agency Drivers Network

Anyone ever had any dealings with an agency called ADR, Agency Drivers Network.

they say they have loads of work but you never hear from them again.

Ex Haulier:

Used them on and off 2 years ago very good. I was in digs Rugby worked at crick good easy work money was fair also. I got £60 extra a shift for driving up to litchfield TTssco. If youve got the chance try it. :slight_smile:

Ex Haulier:

Yes. I was signed up to the Wakefield branch and they provided me with a fair amount of work at Wakey Morrisons RDC. That is all.

I worked for them a while back on their NFT Elstree job,would still be there if they hadn’t moved the whole shebang to Waltham Point.
Had a spell on their London Colney NFT/Sainsburys contract as well,got me work when I wanted it,so no complaints from me.

i worked for them 2007/8 then they started to cancel my jobs, this was when the poles and even romanians came here.
try them and see how you get on.
they sent me a letter at xmas saying come and work for them again which is scraping barrel lol

Rob K:

Ex Haulier:

Yes. I was signed up to the Wakefield branch and they provided me with a fair amount of work at Wakey Morrisons RDC. That is all.

they are advertising again and was thinking about it. :confused:

Avoid IMHO

Don’t believe the wage structures that they quote in their Ads.

They came into the Co-op at Thurrock as the main agency about a year ago, taking over from the transport dept. handling all the driver requirements, they get 60% of the work for their drivers the rest is palmed out to other agencies. Before they arrived, everything was running smoothly, 4 or 5 agencies working there, supplying Cl II, Cl I, shunters, drivers mates etc., no problems, good relationship between the drivers and the transport staff, there were drivers that had worked there before Thurrock was opened, when the Co-op depots were at Gillingham and Swanley, then they started outing the smaller agencies. Lots of the good agency drivers were outed.
Speak to the staff in transport, they can’t stand the way that ADR do things, or the majority of their drivers that they bring in to work there.

I know a few drivers working for them doing Tesco at Magor and Avonmouth, some get lots of work others do not. Give them a try and if you are willing to do any start time on any day then you should keep busy.