ADH 921L icon 1973-2009 keep on trucking

Lets give this old lorry what she deserves who will join me in giving this old lorry and driver some sort of award ? think about whats come and gone over the years and shes still here working her ■■■■ off and becoming famous day by day weve lost concorde so lets look out for ADH 921L its a treat when your lucky enough to see her. thanks guys and girls

it’s a beauty

cheers fryske she really is an icon dont you think■■?

what a beaut! look forward to seeing her when i pass my test :smiley: she’s been around 15 years longer than myself!
still earning her keep and not satisfying a cutting iron but a Driver… hope she’s still on the road in another 10 years.

all the best in passing your test let us all know how you get on and thanks for the reply mouse .

thanks spanner, i booked it yesterday got it on the 27th august, can’t wait.
love seeing the old girls on the road (trucks not females that is :smiley: ) would love to have ago in an old girl like that, its one thing passing my my test in 53’ plate daf, its a whole different one getting that old girl moving smoothly lol

Seen the old beauty twice this week on the A158 coming from Lincoln way. Still looking good!

hi all…I had the pleasure of meeting the Man himself one day at the BP filling station at Brackley … what a great bloke … had a chat with him about the old girl.when he fired her up you could hear it growl at you … yes he does deserve something … you would think Volvo would do something for him … i wonder How many F88/89 are still working these days

The old girl was working hard yesterday 15.04.11 on the A34 northbound just after Winchester fully loaded it still looks great :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I passed him north bnd on the M1 a couple of years ago, on the hill towards woodall services, and had to turn my radio off, put my passenger side window down and just listen to poetry in motion, awesome ! My mums ex had a F88-290 in the early 80s, and it just gives ya goosebumps !

Seen at Gaydon last year: