Adenkirk belguim

going for a trip across next tues dover to calais so im going to nip to adenkirk for some cigs for people plus extras :smiling_imp: :wink:

anyway how much are the cigs over there for 200 box.

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

cheers

ciggs in belgium were last i bought um for the misses 44euro or 4.40 a pack of superkings

www.boozecruise.com

this may help!

bring back a thousand everytime im over and its about 160 quid… usually they r jps black.

Sorry , wrong link.

tobacco-alley.be/

here is a picture via eba.
cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-STEEL-TOE-CA … S-SIZE-UK-

del949:
Sorry , wrong link.

tobacco-alley.be/

beauty link cheers. prices are much as i expected.

Around £35, Lux this week 38 euro

i paid £33 for the cigs and about £38 for the tobacco three weeks ago.
its getting more expensive now as the euro is staying strong against sterling.

Holland is cheaper mate, by about 10c a pack. Not sure if you can find a place in clog-land to get superkings or any other UK brands aside from JPS or Marbys, but it’s worth a shot. Even better if you decide you like smokes like pall-malls, which are 3.40 a pack (of 19), 3.50 in belgium, and 3.60 (for 17) in Germany…

holland is ok,and cheap.
theres a cig called west lights.
they are ok and you can get them all over holland and germany.
i forget how much they are,but they will be cheaper then belgium.

jessicas dad:
going for a trip across next tues dover to calais so im going to nip to adenkirk for some cigs for people plus extras :smiling_imp: :wink:

anyway how much are the cigs over there for 200 box.

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

cheers

forgot to say.
when in adenkerk,if you go left at the roundabout,as if you were coming from france on the n1 down by the station,theres a smalll bar and b and b there.he was only charging 30 euros per night last year.
probably be a bit dearer now,but very convenient for the shopper if he is not in a truck.

■■■■ are 44 euro for 200 in Belgium and 38 euros in Luxembourg.

Used to get my ■■■■ at Adinkerke or Veurne, now I pay £16 for 200 at my local docks, ok so they are only Pall Mall but they still light :laughing:

What must the american members think with all your people buying ■■■■ ?

Nothing wrong in a texan’s eyes to lighting up a ■■■ :laughing:

well i went there on tuesday and what a dissapointment it was. over half the shops have shut and i chatted to a couple of the open shop owners and the blamed the pound against to euro. i went the pidou in dunkirk not my favorite but i cant do with all the shoppers in calais. wine and beer not much cheaper than the uk. i hardly bought any beer and wine and a few cigs. there better prices for wine on specail deals on the ferry and beer is cheaper in my local morrisons. :confused:

i wont be going again. :cry:

Dont bother with Adinkerke. exit J one a - Veurne, head for Alveringhem, go to real tobacco @ALVERIGHEM-.be
Get directions off their web - lot less day trippers :wink: