Address on drivers licence?

Hi,
Sorry, i am car driver, not truck.
In covid times , it too 7 weeks to get my licence back from address change.
How long is it now, may i ask please?
Also, is there a genuine pay service where i can pay to get my address changed on my licence, and V5, quickly?
I think i may have parking fines to pay, and my address is wrong on my V5 and on my licence.

…eg i spent 2 hours at Cambridge services, then left…but returned 2 hours later to fill up with petrol…then realised…oops!

I recently…

Made vehicle V5 changes and a licence address change. All paperwork and licences back within 10 days.

TREEZ:
Hi,
Sorry, i am car driver, not truck.
In covid times , it too 7 weeks to get my licence back from address change.
How long is it now, may i ask please?
Also, is there a genuine pay service where i can pay to get my address changed on my licence, and V5, quickly?
I think i may have parking fines to pay, and my address is wrong on my V5 and on my licence.

If you have a HGV or PCV licence the turnaround is a couple of weeks. If you have a car licence only it’s several weeks. There is no way to pay to get it done faster.

Anything that can be done online is getting processed much faster than something that needs to be posted in.

In regards to the parking fines it’s the V5 that’s important, not your licence. They will only send initial correspondence to the address of the registered keeper on the V5. Once that keeper has identified the driver will they then send it to another address.

If you use this following link between 7am-8pm it’ll update it on DVLA’s database pretty much the same day.

gov.uk/change-address-v5c

You can change your logbook details online.
I only found out last week. As bought a new car. And sold mine…and fella bought car from said can do it online. And I did.
Was easy enough to do just need few details off the log book.
Get a confirmation email. And says should get new logbook within 14 days
Make sure you go onto gov.uk website to do it. Is free