Adding trucks to my tom tom

is there anyone local to connahs quay that could add the relevant software etc to my tom-tom,ive tried several times an cant do it,i would sort em out with a few pints fot their trouble,just need to get it on asap

thanks

andy

What unit have you got does it take an sd card or is it solid state memory are we talking hacked maps or tom-tom supplied ones

tom tom one v.2 with an sd card,not sure bout maps…not very up to speed with technologyzorry

anyone that can help please

It is possible with the Tomtom One, BUT you need to use a navcore SE, not a standard navcore.

I’m not sure what you’re restricted to on the one though, I know they can’t run the latest.

Personally, I’d suggest an investment of a 520 or better, they will run the latest maps and are easier to upgrade and will take 4gb cards.

I’m sure I still have my old one card around, but it was map 815, we’re running 840 now.

i thought all tom toms with an sd card were compatable…no wonder im struggling…

clarkyboy:
i thought all tom toms with an sd card were compatable…no wonder im struggling…

I can help you mate … what tomtom do you have ie Model number and what maps do you need ?

hi mate i have the tom tom one v2 with the removable sd card,i want to put the new navcore and tomtom truck on it but ahvent got a clue tbh.i have tried but dont know where to start with patching the navcore etc…im a bit of a computer novice

anyone near connahs quay that can help please■■?