Adding an entitlement

Hi guys, quick question, to add the C+E entitlement to my licence do i need a D1 DVLA form? and do i have to pay? i couldnt leave it with the examiner as i had an interview that afternoon. cheers in advance

Pass certificate (signed), photo card and counterpart is all that’s needed.

Really? thats all? no other forms to fill in?

DJC:
Pass certificate (signed), photo card and counterpart is all that’s needed.

That is my understanding as well

I would scan all those (both sides) before sending and include a covering letter

The pass certificate will not be returned but you can always print one out for your own copy if you have scanned it all

great thanks guys

Remember you haven’t got the provisional CE until you get your licence back from Swansea with it on. Illegal to drive CE on the CAT C pass cert.

Good luck with the upgrade, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I didnt know that, thanks very much, that could have been a big prob for me. I was still in shock when he told me i passed and didnt really take in what he was saying about the licence. :slight_smile:

tonybrown27:
I didnt know that, thanks very much, that could have been a big prob for me. I was still in shock when he told me i passed and didnt really take in what he was saying about the licence. :slight_smile:

Send it in quick then give any potential employer permission to get your details from DVLA if it is that urgent

Thank you all