Adblue fumes in cab

Hi guys,hope someone might be able to help,I ran out of adblue 3 miles from the gas station in my 2012 fh volvo the other day, I was climbing up steep hill fully freighted at the time,warning light came on etc, filled it up station and all ok again except now I get the smell of it come into windows,sunroof etc as i drive along,has made me ill,ears ringing headches etc, (i sleep in truck) Has anyone experienced this,have any ideas what may have happened?? Thanks.

i have heard of it before when they run very low it takes a while but it should slowly go away m8

Cheers,Im hoping this will be the case,ive got a catwalk and skirts that cover the tank so cant get a good look at it yet,I thought maybe its not venting properly due to sucking it dry and the fumes are being dragged up the back of the cab. Will be back in the yard at weekend so hopefully get it sorted. snorting ammonia cant be good for you!

ye and if your ad blue going down ok its all working ok sometimes even a bit spilt over the top onto hot parts causes the smell think u ok gd luck