Ad blu heater hose?

Can anyone tell me which is the ad blu heater hose on a Volvo Fh 57 plate please

Cheers mike

it’s combined in the flow and return on most.
if you look at a pipe going into the tank, there are usually two pipes inside that one pipe.
i hope that makes sense.

4 pipes go into the top 2 that push on and use jubaliee clips and two that are a push fit so which one would that be?

hard to say without seeing them.
i’d go for the the fat ones.
the warmest ones,
or just undo them and see which one lets out a load of water and antifreeze.

Does Ad Blu really do anything except a) change a lot of numbers on a spec sheet & b) fill other peoples pockets?

Yep but if there is a fault logged on the vehicle I would rather have it sorted than leave it faulty

Don’t blame you as the fault could cause the engine to derate. Just for your info adblue freezes at -11

These are the ad blue hoses

I hope you’ve got deep pockets… I’ve seen this before, it leaves the little orange engine light on for a while but when it starts up in warmer temps all this goes away. I’ve never seen it derate just for this in my experience, it just seems to log no heating at low outside temps at start up. Ours ran right through the following summer OK.

I thought the heater element clipped into the filter housing under the Adblue pump. The only problems I’ve had has been with the Nox Sensor, I think they’re about £518 plus fitting, plus Vat.

BB