Actually, I'll just make this a new topic...PLEASE READ!

yes but then system removes the whole quote

but will post this for example

if you go here Can someone explain this - #10 by cooper1203 you will see where i tried to reply to conor at the bottom of the thread and the system removed it

It appears that you did not actually reply to Connor there. His name does not appear on your post. Could you have hit the blue reply button on the foot of the thread instead?

there is the orange? pencil on my quote where the system removed my quote I didn’t edit it

OOOHH yes it does.

(Twenty character fill in)

and all you are doing is using the speech bubble■■? or are you highlighting my whole post then replying with quote or removing that full tag out of the code?

Just the speech bubble.
But as I already said, it won`t accept that if the post being quoted immediately precedes the post being made, After all there is no need for that, but it will quote an older post to stop the need to scroll up.

just a test please ,

It does work, but is trying to end excessive quotes, within quotes, within quotes, like Russian dolls.

well i did notice earlier that where the preview text comes up was a message about if replying to multiple posts just do one long post using the at symbol then the username for each individual reply rather x number of different replies “because its easier to read”

No system is perfect, and this one seems OK to me.
Different than the other one, but after a few more posts it will be second nature to us all.
Probably. :grinning: