Actros

I put this on about a couple of years ago when the new Actros was …new.
There must be a few breaking now since then, so I am looking for a top bunk for one.
Can anybody put me on to one?
Cheers.

what year?

Edit,
Just seen New Model. :blush:

muckles:
what year?

Edit,

Yeh 63 plate Bigspace.
I think they have to be specced up from new, as top bunk is non standard apart from Giggaspace afaik.

You can have my top bunk Rob if you want it. Still in the plastic, 63 plate model.

Only slight problem is that mines a DAF XF. Few cable ties and some gaffa tape should sort it.

robroy:

muckles:
what year?

Edit,

Yeh 63 plate Bigspace.
I think they have to be specced up from new, as top bunk is non standard apart from Giggaspace afaik.

Do you know if they’re the same as the older models?

muckles:

robroy:

muckles:
what year?

Edit,

Yeh 63 plate Bigspace.

Do you know if they’re the same as the older models?

Don’t think so mate tbh, but not certain.

eagerbeaver:
You can have my top bunk Rob if you want it. Still in the plastic, 63 plate model.

Only slight problem is that mines a DAF XF. Few cable ties and some gaffa tape should sort it.

Cheers EagerB, but I have got the use of one from a Premium if I want to adapt it, but would prefer the proper one.

Ours have been specced with the hammock. I’ve just put a fitted single sheet over it, so I don’t have to look at all the gear I store in it. Would one of those be of any use to you? (Not that I have one, just thought it might be a cheaper option for you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk