Actros power sockets u/s

Anybody got any ideas? Got a 64 plate mp4, and none of the 24v outlets work. The 12v is fine, and I’ve checked the fuses, all OK. Can’t get any power from them, whether engine running or not. Need my coffee machine!!!

Oh they are notorious for going t1ts up :frowning:

Oh joy! I thought they might be fed directly from the main power bus, but I suppose they go through some Gubbins on the way…

Some mercs have a 12/24 switch on the dash

Not this one unfortunately - also been through the settings on the computer as well, but nothing there either.

scaniason:
Not this one unfortunately - also been through the settings on the computer as well, but nothing there either.

Turn 12 volt switch off

Yep, it’s knackered mine went last week, two on dash,try the one in the passenger side …fingers crossed :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Write a defect out… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Amen

bigbird666:

scaniason:

Turn 12 volt switch off

New Actros doesn’t have this switch.

All 3 of mine are knackered - I can smell the coffee in the locker, just can’t brew any! Its going in for a service on Friday, so I’ll write it out on a big sheet of paper and tape it to the steering wheel - bet they still miss it!!!