Actros night light bulbs

The green cab interior lights that come on when headlights are on, where can you buy the bulbs for them in blue or even red ?
Looked on e.bay, they’re called ‘Alba bulbs’ but can’t find what I’m after.
Can anybody send me a link.
Cheers.

Im sure wherever people get there frilly curtains from you might even get a pair of clogs and a cowboy hat too

Is that a capless bulb in a plastic bulb holder?

They look like the dash panel bulbs found on Merc cars, though obviously the car versions will be 12v, i recall it’s a whole unit the bulbs are soldered/bonded in place.
Robroy you might be pleasantly surprised how cheap these things are at the dealer’s parts desk, this is (or was) the case at the car parts desk.

T5 B8.5D 24v
eBay search brings up coloured led instrument bulbs.

Similar looking, but can’t guarantee they are the same?

On your picture does the glass bulb wedge into the holder, or is actually all one solid fitting?
Look at eBay search
286 T5 wedge bulb and holder.

Not saying it’s correct, but may help.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
T5 B8.5D 24v
eBay search brings up coloured led instrument bulbs.

Similar looking, but can’t guarantee they are the same?

On your picture does the glass bulb wedge into the holder, or is actually all one solid fitting?
Look at eBay search
286 T5 wedge bulb and holder.

Not saying it’s correct, but may help.

Just had another look, it’s actually a clear bulb with like a green plastic (or whatever) ) coating.
Not sure if it is all one bit or not, glass feels slack but seeing as I have fingers like sausages :unamused: , I can’t seem to pull it out.
Not sure if the ones you’re on about are the same tbh.

Was just wondering if you can buy them in different colours that’s all.

The naked wedge bulbs are available coloured.
I seem to have a vague memory of “custom car” enthusiasts using nail varnish on clear bulbs, once upon a time?
If you’ve got lots of clear ones, raid the wife’s dressing table drawers…

Franglais:
I seem to have a vague memory of “custom car” enthusiasts using nail varnish on clear bulbs, once upon a time?

I’ll use me own tonight after painting me toenails. :laughing:

robroy:

Franglais:

I’ll use me own tonight after painting me toenails. [emoji38]

Your wife’s drawers are safe tonight then.
[emoji4]

You should be able to cross reference the bulb part number using the Lucas bulb catalogue
lucaselectrical.co.uk/downlo … alogue.pdf
Page 62 onwards are the 24v bulbs

You’re trucks posh! I have to physically reach up and turn my Actros ones on…the joys of low spec motors eh! When mine blow, I just get a bag of 2 from the dealer, for free

Night light bulb’s eh Mr Roy. So what’s wrong with candles then ? I’ve only burnt three prime movers out with them.