Actros mp4 question

My fridge has packed in so until it gets repaired I look like using my old Halfords electric coolbox,thing is it’s a 12v,if I switch on 12v on the dashboard does it turn all sockets to 12v or do some stay 24v,I’ve never used it before.thanks in advance

From what I remember of the Actros with a 12v switch it only switches on the socket that is marked 12v - all the others are 24 volt.
None of ours have that feature any more!

It’s a craptros anything could happen

robthedog:

Maybe so but it’s got me where I’ve had to go and back again for the last 5 years without breaking down and leaving me stranded so not so crap in that respect

Uncleskid:

robthedog:

Maybe so but it’s got me where I’ve had to go and back again for the last 5 years without breaking down and leaving me stranded so not so crap in that respect

That’s as maybe, I think you one of the lucky ones then, but more importantly how’s your vertebrae ? Still in tact ?

robthedog:

Uncleskid:

robthedog:

That’s as maybe, I think you one of the lucky ones then, but more importantly how’s your vertebrae ? Still in tact ?

Not bad considering I had spinal surgery in 2013 but I look after my back more now,you’ll hear a lot of drivers complain about back pain and blame the lorry they’re driving but next time you stop at the services look at some of the drivers, they don’t help themselves