Actros mp3..cb wires

moving out of man into 12 plate mega space mp3 (not new actros) any one know if these have wiring next to tacho slot 12v and if theres prewired cb ariel?

thanks

There is no prewired aerial mate, I couldn’t find a 12volt feed so I ran some two core cable down to the back of the 12volts socket.
Breedy.

cheers bud, shall get some tomorrow :slight_smile: have enough ariel cable to feed out the back already

There are grommit’s in the top locker’s to let aerial wire out from the inside but you supply the wire.Mp2 had a Becker radio which was 24volt so don’t take poewer from there.Mp3 has a different radio probably 24v aswell.

ellies dad:
There are grommit’s in the top locker’s to let aerial wire out from the inside but you supply the wire.Mp2 had a Becker radio which was 24volt so don’t take poewer from there.Mp3 has a different radio probably 24v aswell.

thanks bud il have a look for grommits when get in it, nah i never take chances putting wires onto other equipment even if didnt cause a problem it would give the boss a reason to have a go as he dont mind doing things aslong as doesnt damage truck for when he sells them on lol

ellies dad:

Yip. 24V blaupunkt in the MP3.