Actros MP3 Air Duster Help

Anyone know how to connect an air duster to an MP3. I can see that there is an air outlet under the drivers seat but have no idea how to connect to it.

In the past I’ve always just put a tee piece into the small airlines within the seats but these ones look different?

Cheers

You just need a bayonet fitting which will go in that outlet - I’ve got one you can gave (whole getup, fitting and hose) if you make a donation to st Helena hospice in Colchester.

You just need a bayonet fitting which will go in that outlet - I’ve got one you can gave (whole getup, fitting and hose) if you make a donation to st Helena hospice in Colchester.

You have a PM :slight_smile:

hi guys can anybody tell me what the conector is called and the size ? i have treid a 1/4 type and it just blows it back out again ,

so i think it must be a difrent size conector behind the drivers seat :frowning: i bourt a airline hose with a 1/4 atachment but its no good !
i have a feeling the MAN uses the same type as the actros :confused:

The Merc adaptor is slightly larger than the MAN one, but they will sell you one for the princely sum of £50 :imp: . Alternatively you could do what I did which is to take the tractor unit to a place that does car performance tuning and hoses, demonstrate what I want and then hand over my £4 for a perfectly fitting one.

thanks for the reply ,i had the same problem when i had a renault and had to buy a special type air duster ! i cant think of any way i cant find out the correct type fitting ,you would of thourt it would have a hose with the adaptor somewere in the cab like the volvo,s use to have years ago :unamused:

have now got to the bottom of this the conector is called a euro conector this is what fits in the plug ! :wink:

madmark63:
have now got to the bottom of this the conector is called a euro conector this is what fits in the plug ! :wink:

Where do you buy them and how much.
Any links?

hi this is what i used
ebay.co.uk/itm/111484877694? … EBIDX%3AIT

madmark63:
hi this is what i used
ebay.co.uk/itm/111484877694? … EBIDX%3AIT

Does anybody know if this will also fit the new type Actros, and if not what type of connector will I need to plug into the socket behind the driver’s seat. Cheers.