Actros MP2 question

Does said vehicle have a fuel consumption readout on the dash, average and spot :question:
TIA :stuck_out_tongue:

The Actros has fuel consumption on the display in section 3 where the driver hours etc. are shown. It can be reset to give a reading for each run and also has another reading for accumulated consumption in the same section (scroll through the pages). Both are reset with the button by the display on the dash.
Hope this helps

gardun:
The Actros has fuel consumption on the display in section 3 where the driver hours etc. are shown. It can be reset to give a reading for each run and also has another reading for accumulated consumption in the same section (scroll through the pages). Both are reset with the button by the display on the dash.
Hope this helps

Cheers Gardun, has this feature been on all MP2’s built, just looking at a s/h 2004 model.

AFAIK it is standard kit - certainly on our standard 04 plate and above.
Usre the buttons on the steering wheel to scroll to section 3 of the display and it should be there :slight_smile:

gardun:
Hope this helps

:sunglasses: It also shows how much fuel in the tank and an estimate of your range with said available fuel…GET THIS ONE THEN…Last night on one of these…

…to Harlow and back, on return in the yard the display read… Fuel 51 gls - Range 1858 Mi :open_mouth:

By my reckoning that`s 36.43 miles to the gallon :exclamation: :exclamation:

Something tells me that even my careful - fuel efficient driving at 52mph can`t possibly produce that sort of fuel economy :question:

are you sure you werent driving a mini■■?

Giblsa:
are you sure you werent driving a mini■■?

:open_mouth: Seriously it was a 2544, the run figures were 10.2 mpg and what I had left gave me the 1858 miles range left in the tank ( and no, its not Kms ) im sure it`s just another fault with the dash though :exclamation: