Actros Green Night Lights

Anyone know what type of bulbs these are and where to get them. I know they’re 24 -28v, 1.2w just need to know what type they are and if they can be sourced outside of Merc dealers. Also if you can get other colours besides green?

All I can say is mine lasted about 4 months and both blew and as its under warranty, the dealer dealt with it…and I wanted/prefer red but got green again!

Green and Blue is for Gay. :bulb:
Heros use Red :exclamation:

So does anybody know?

alibaba, what they dont have, you wont need.

alibaba.jpg

Is this not the bulbs in the nightlight?

autobulbsdirect.co.uk/R6929- … -Base.html

If I remember right, is it not just a green rubber cap which goes over the top of the bulb. It might just pull off. I don’t like the green lights that much myself. It’s one of those psychological things where the green light just makes the cab feel cold. Prefer the red bulbs as it makes the cab feel warm.

Just found these on ebay. Not sure if they will work.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/5mm-Red-Rubber- … nav=SEARCH

The 5mm caps are too big for the original bulbs, I bought blue ones and they keep falling off the bloody things lol

damoq:
Is this not the bulbs in the nightlight?

autobulbsdirect.co.uk/R6929- … -Base.html

If I remember right, is it not just a green rubber cap which goes over the top of the bulb. It might just pull off. I don’t like the green lights that much myself. It’s one of those psychological things where the green light just makes the cab feel cold. Prefer the red bulbs as it makes the cab feel warm.

Just found these on ebay. Not sure if they will work.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/5mm-Red-Rubber- … nav=SEARCH

It certainly looks like the bulbs, well the base part anyway. I didn’t realise there was a rubber cap over the bulb. I agree with you regarding the green light, it is a cold colour. I thought the bulb looked more like 3mm rather than 5mm but they only seem to do the 5mm caps so maybe they heat shrink them on■■?