actros drivers

hi all, just started driving on agency, been put in a couple of actros’ all either 13 or 63 plates, anybody know how you go about auto levelling the suspension after lifting to couple a trailer, have been shown how to ‘do it by eye’ but I know in a MAN you can have it level its self off. thanks

There’s a button top of dash to the right of radio just press that but you’ll need good air pressure. You’ll have an amber warning light telling you its not level anyway.

Assuming it’s the new shape Actross use the pad on the wand so the arrows are red and pointing towards each other, then press up or down. It will auto level.

Thanks for the help. Had a feeling the button looked right but I’m not keen on pressing buttons when I don’t know exactly what they do. Amazed really that other drivers I’ve met don’t seem too interested in how to use kit properly. Shame they don’t leave manuals these trucks.

Should be a switch on the dash Pic of a cab and two arrows pointing at each other.That’s the level switch.As said though.Need good air pressure.Sometimes mine takes ages to level of.

Another one that’s been bothering me is a switch in the same cluster as the internal lights and sunroof. Pretty sure its the top left button. Can’t remember exactly what it looks like, fairly unobvious to a noob, little red light comes on under it. Got in unit with it both on and off, can’t spot the difference and never met the bloke who turns it on, any insight appreciated

Well the top left one on mine is for the main loud horn.Turn it of and you have a little squeak of a horn.Crap for a big truck.

bald bloke:
There’s a button top of dash to the right of radio just press that but you’ll need good air pressure. You’ll have an amber warning light telling you its not level anyway.

Yeah that’s the increased ride height button. I use that to level when disconnecting as it’s easier than fiddling about with the wander lead.