Actors L

Could they have made an uglier vehicle and Id bet a pound to a dollar they have not improved the ride of it either.

Ugly ass thing in my opinion others may not share that opinion and that’s fine, it still wants a gallon of petrol and match :rofl:

Its the spitting image of a Renault

Definitely only a mother could love it!

I had the same thought myself but not sure even a mother could love something that ugly.

Merc Actroses.
Effin horrible abortions.
I had them for 10 years.
I got used to them eventually but a bit like getting used to toothache.
In comparison to my hi cab Renault it was like a tractor compared to a modern luxur.y car.

how do you get on with the gearbox. im sure you sussed it out quickly but did it cause you any issue

What kind of issues do you mean?
Had to get used to putting it in drive first as if going forwards before selecting reverse, but that was about all, otherwise ok.

just intrested in your opinion of it. i got in a right state with them on an assessment and ended up going backwards instead of forwards as it was the first time i had ever been in one however its not an excuse the bloody great r in the middle of the dash should of been enough of a clue.

It’s definitely fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down