Acquired rights - transport manager

Thanks for the advice, Not sure what you mean by keeping my head down ? Nothing to hide. Just thought would be better if CPC was in my name I use now, If The name change on CPC is a problem, I’ll simply go back to using my birth name, Thanks again for your answer. :smiley:

Yes, there are plenty of legitimate reasons for changing name by deed poll, sometimes the new name just sounds much better… :wink:

MADISON, Wis. – Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.
Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.

Harry Monk:
Yes, there are plenty of legitimate reasons for changing name by deed poll, sometimes the new name just sounds much better… :wink:

MADISON, Wis. – Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.
Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.

Indeed there are many reasons.My wife has just changed hers, because it appears that I’ve spent the last 49 years married to the wrong woman. Simple accident on filling in her birth cert that had never been noticed in all her 70something years!