Accounting software recommendation

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in my previous post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112034), I plan to open my trucking business in UK.
I’ve searched the forum, and saw that mostly people use Sage (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42380&p=480792).
I’m a bit puzzled with their site, and can you tell me what version are you using?
Or if you are not using sage, what would you recommend me?

I use sage instant accounts, it’s expensive but the support is very good, it’s easy to use and it gives me all the info I need

coiler:
I use sage instant accounts, it’s expensive but the support is very good, it’s easy to use and it gives me all the info I need

+1 :smiley:

I’ve been looking at the easy books app,seems good ,has anyone actually used this?

burnley-si:

coiler:

+1 :smiley:

I had a copy of that :wink: had the key for the different ones too showed it to the as was Father in law and he reckoned it was the dogs nutz …mind he was an accountant and if I could use it anyone could :wink: :wink:

Deeireland:
I’ve been looking at the easy books app,seems good ,has anyone actually used this?

is it mac osx only? no windows, right?

QuickBooks Pro.

Did anybody try Sage One by any chance?

Used Sage Instant until I wanted to move to Mac.

Now use Xero which I’ve found to be very good for what I need.

All cloud based so no more emailing Sage backups to the accountant. He can simply log in to see what he needs to.

You can even put an invoice together and send it from your phone using the ap. Very handy.

Looooo:
Used Sage Instant until I wanted to move to Mac.

Now use Xero which I’ve found to be very good for what I need.

All cloud based so no more emailing Sage backups to the accountant. He can simply log in to see what he needs to.

You can even put an invoice together and send it from your phone using the ap. Very handy.

Thats Looooo, that sounds like a solution I’m looking for! Both web based and works on mobile phones. Awesome!